What's new

Whatever

@Bilal9 bhai, I read your reply to me last night when I was logged out but I now see that the thread has been deleted. Wanted to say I agree with you.

Copied the convo to this thread because the posts will be considered off-topic there and deleted.

Who is the “people” in your definition? You determine who they are? How they should behave? Don’t act like you are the chosen one.

The People are all the citizens, the rational ones who want a progressive change in the society and also the misguided ones who should be shown that they will have a better life in the new system.

Please read this post of mine from yesterday at the top of this very page.

No system is perfect. Democracy is not perfect. But don’t forget Liberty is not perfect. Communism is not perfect, either. Nothing is perfect. The thing if you have a choice or not.
If I don’t like Germany I can go to Austria tomorrow. I have a choice.

Below is the Google result for a simple description for Communism :
Communism is a philosophical, social, political, and economic ideology and movement whose goal is the establishment of a communist society, namely a socioeconomic order structured upon the ideas of common or social ownership of all property and the absence of social classes, money, and the state.
Taking just one part of the above - "Absence of the State", Libyan Jamahiriya was a society where if you read quoted article section linked from my post you will find that in Libya prior to the 2011 invasion the people were the ones governing themselves, discussions at local level being taken up in the national level people's congress and the discussions in the national level people's congress being presented to the various local people's gatherings to elicit their opinion. This essentially was the realization of one of Communism's desire - "Withering away of the State" i.e direct democracy i.e there being no president or prime minister as the super boss of the people, the people governing themselves.

Lastly, from a previous post of mine I quote about the un scientificness of the elections system. The post is in context of the election in Uttar Pradesh state in India. In the post the "Hindutvadis" mean the Hindu fanatics from the BJP party ruling at the center in India and also whose current chief minister in UP, Yogi Adityanath, was also the chief minister before this recent election. The "EVMs" mentioned refer to the non-paper-based electronic voting machines using which the citizens in the fake democracies like USA, India and Pakistan cast their vote :
I agree with Joe and disagree with DrJekyll. And DrJekyll, if Yogi wins now the tragic and unscientific nature of the Indian political system declares that any anti-Yogi anti-BJP party and CM candidate has to wait five years before attempting to attain power by trying to convince a public who will include large fickle-minded sections and again Yogi might become the CM then if he's not presented as the PM. All this voting-shotting drama is unneeded and is anti-democratic. Please read this post of mine from earlier in the day as to how to achieve true democracy in India.

N.Siddiqui, though there has been Hindutva radicalization it is also true that there has been a revelation on NDTV ( a good channel for Indian news ) that people going to voting booths in UP are being told that their vote has already been cast through postal ballot and who is the party in power in UP but BJP. And then it seems BJP is going to residential areas and inking people's fingers and then maybe doing some crookery in the EVMs to grab the votes for themselves. And there was a report on NDTV that in another state under election, Uttarakhand, there has been happening some crookery with some vote record documents in the voting booths themselves after the votes, and the party in power there is again BJP. So, whether EVMs or the entire system of parties, elections and votes is a fraud against democracy. Please read the post I linked to DrJekyll just above, but before that please read this earlier post of mine on EVMs.

@Hassan Al-Somal

Last edited:
O PaaJee,
Gal hathan to nikl chuki ae...

I am just focusing on the Soundtracks for all the Characters of this new mess...

Do you think after Karachi jalsa the following might be a good one... soundtrack that is..?

Mangus
this song always makes me laugh - she is saying some borderline raunchy stuff matched with very "suggestive" moves
I wonder how censors approved it back in the 60s!!! goddamn it :lol:
one of those crazy things

O PaaJee,

this song always makes me laugh - she is saying some borderline raunchy stuff matched with very "suggestive" moves
I wonder how censors approved it back in the 60s!!! goddamn it :lol:
one of those crazy things
Adding on to this. @Mangus Ortus Novem
@Goenitz @JamD you might personally know the makers of the above.

Namazi parhaizi haajan family values daughter of the East laikin shaadi hm rajpooto'n m he krty hain
You cant really call that racism rather preference or choice.

But you will agree it makes sense than the 15 minute poison from that Pushpendra fellow ? LOL, he is the intellectual that Hindutvadis have ?
That mofo lies so effortlessly

You cant really call that racism rather preference or choice.

Bro not denying that but itnay Khalis Islam ki projection k bad jb shaadi m biradri ajay like larka byshak acts like a Baandar after taking a Sharbat sheeshi quite often to meri taaray'n shaat ho jaati hain

Has Sabir Shaker been threatened?

I have never seen him like this... rather defiant.

I do think he is sincere in his advice. It is time to do the right thing.

Free and Fair election for the first time in the History of PakNation!

Let the people choose for once...

Mangus

@SIPRA @StormBreaker @ghazi52 @Mugen @AgNoStiC MuSliM @PakSword

Dr. sb, aap ko main ne retirement mein se khainch kar idhar le ana hai. It is too interesting a time to ignore. At least some gloating is called for.

Rather than take that thread off-topic, I took the liberty of replying here.

The blunt truth is that I have made the decision to move on and keep an eye on what lies ahead rather what I have left behind. After all, what happens where my grandkids are growing up is far more important to me than what happens where my ancestors are buried. Besides, I am not the type to gloat over being proven right, over and over again, simply because those who are blind by choice are in charge of misleading the ignorant down the same old path that I left nearly 30 years ago.

I still read PDF regularly, but I may only post infrequently from time to time. Let's call it semi-retirement. :D

In the meantime, please enjoy this photo of my grandson's first orientation to the Airbus A320:

OutNAbout-9212.jpg

Anyone know why I can't use any of the functions in the message box?

Like making text bold, adding emojis, links, etc. It's just transparent and I can't click it. Can't see flags next to people's profile either...

Back
Top Bottom