What's new

Whatever

I can safely say I am the most "farigh" on this forum,,, I slept for almost the whole day yesterday,,, then had 3 chicken leg pieces in evening & then jogged for an hour & a half. then slept again... This morning I had 2 cups of Banana-cream-Pie icecream , now I am boiling 2 eggs for me which I'll eat after this post & then I'll make myself a chicken sandwich... :lazy:

I guess you are still in your teen or early twenties. US time yeah sab chalta hai. YOu will realise your mistakes once you hit our age. Dont do this to your body ... a sincere advice to you

See what things farigh ppl watch...

I guess you are still in your teen or early twenties. ..
I am 31 KillBill :cry: I'm done with the eggs & now it's time for chicken sandwich with a cup of tea.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can safely say I am the most "farigh" on this forum,,, I slept for almost the whole day yesterday,,, then had 3 chicken leg pieces in evening & then jogged for an hour & a half. then slept again... This morning I had 2 cups of Banana-cream-Pie icecream , now I am boiling 2 eggs for me which I'll eat after this post & then I'll make myself a chicken sandwich... :lazy:

WELCOME! WELCOME! SUR BHAI :)

ye USA ganne ke tiyari ho rahe hae .Good going.:partay:

WELCOME! WELCOME! SUR BHAI :)

ye USA ganne ke tiyari ho rahe hae .Good going.:partay:
S.U.R.B did u watch the above maulvi-dancer...
I have another video of maulvi-dancing but one of them is too obscene to be shared... other one is this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tiger got something for you.
Iss protest mein hissa lena hae.:undecided:
well i was inclined to ask because of your interest.
U got me wrong,,, I do NOT condone this type of protests,,, I was just supporting ban as a gesture of solidarity with my countrymen & as a matter of principle,,, & I guess this protest will be in Islamabad,,, not in Lahore!!! If i was in power, I would be the 1st one to stop any kind of protests on roads coz it hinders ppl's day-to-day activities & if get out of hand, ppl's livlihood & properties r damaged,,,

I forgot about the youtube being banned,,,I have these videos & links saved on my laptop,, There are websites like keepvid etc where u can download youtube videos & also RealPlayer offers direct download facility,,, There r "other" ways to bypass too,,,

i have seen even worse Sur,

these are bunch of jokers - i have no idea what they are doing
Mera tosh hee jal gaya,,,

Anyways, if u ask them what they were doing, they'll say "hum pay wajd taree hoo gaya thaa"

Actually they r expressing their frustration,,, finding an exhaust for it

Anyways, if u ask them what they were doing, they'll say "hum pay wajd taree hoo gaya thaa"

Wajd is entirely a different concept - Wajd is something where you lose your conciousness - your activities are unexplanable and you are like half sleeping. Its not like all of you are repeating the samething

:haha:

tosh banane wale lee aye na.:D
taki humare barre aye.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom