What's new

Whatever

Bore ho raha hon ..................:pop: kushboo laga kee.:D:rofl:

hahaha nice joke

bahar jao kar Kuriyan taaro phir - khushbu lagane ka koi faida to ho

ab woh Sunnat poori karne wali khushbu ka zamana kahan rah gaya hai?

I hate when that happens, thanks for the correction, and thanks for helping me become a senior :azn: it's only a matter of time now :devil:

This one for ya my russki bro

Minissha-Lamba_0.jpg

In my gym, at my time ( almost ) one girl comes ( though married :'( ) who resembles the below girl

normal_kareena-kapoor-03_0.jpg

at the same time one more lady comes who looks like the twin sis of below pic.

Thats called balancing stuff.....

One of my most favourite Chapter of the Holy Qur'an - I love it espacially when i am in such mood

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got banned from Pashtun Forums. :lol:

They are all ethno-nationalists, you can't talk any sense into them.

Lot of good Pashtuns here in Islamabad who love Pakistan. I don't know what these Pashtun's problems are. They just love dividing people.

They say Afghanistan is the best and Pakistan is the worst. :rofl:
I tell them that since Afghanistan was founded 263 years ago there is not one single evidence of progress and they are still living in stone age, while in 63 years since Pakistan was founded it has become the most powerful Islamic nation on this planet. Then I got banned. :azn: :rofl:

Last edited:
bas yaar - dua kar diya karo - jee rahay hain - zinda laash ki tarah :cry::cry::cry:

ayye hayyee..... Zaki bhai........ kiya jumla maara hy...... :P

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

mujhe laash se dar lagta hai :blink::blink:

1 din aap ko bhi laash hi banna hy..... Marne se kabhi bhi nahi darna chahiye.... har insaan ko is dunya se jana hy...........

Back
Top Bottom