What's new

Whatever

Bahut julam ki baatein ho rahin ba.

Uka Major ko suspend kardin.

Bro, where do you live in India ? I saw yesterday in CNN, New Delhi temperatur reaches 44 degree celcius. In Indonesia, maximum tempearatur here only reach 35 degree celcius.

I thought Indonesia is quite humid.

And 44 Celsius in Delhi... that's a lot.

"pointed heels" ?

And I must speak of the South Asian thinking that in older Muslim-majority countries ( like Egypt or Turkey ) the practice of Islam must be in a restrictive way.

Like you yourself have noted recently that there is no headscarf hijab depicted in that Turkish Ertugrul serial because it wasn't used during those times. If most of our Indian Muslim youth were to direct say a serial on Tipu Sultan they would depict him with a mustache-less beard and the women all covered up in burqa.

"pointed heels" ?

And I must speak of the South Asian thinking that in older Muslim-majority countries ( like Egypt or Turkey ) the practice of Islam must be in a restrictive way.

Like you yourself have noted recently that there is no headscarf hijab depicted in that Turkish Ertugrul serial because it wasn't used during those times. If most of our Indian Muslim youth were to direct say a serial on Tipu Sultan they would depict him with a mustache-less beard and the women all covered up in burqa.

Are you implying in the old days it was rock n roll?

How do you not get lynched by your people.

Are you implying in the old days it was rock n roll?

How do you not get lynched by your people.

As far as I can figure, the past was not the strict prayer and ritual bound time as many of the Indian Muslim youth of today think.

Think of Urdu poets like Ghalib and Punjabi poets like Waris Shah.

As far as I can figure, the past was not the strict prayer and ritual bound time as many of the Indian Muslim youth of today think.

Think of Urdu poets like Ghalib and Punjabi poets like Waris Shah.

Yes man. It's fascinating.

First Islam got Hindufied in Hindustan.

Then Hinduism got Islamised.

"pointed heels" ?

You beat me to it. And to the other lickerish phrase this gallant jawan used.

Yup, Jakarta is quite humid with humidity level around 78 %, we are surrounded by sea and we are also an archipelago country. I can say the climate is quite perfect here, it is more like heaven compared to many nations with extreme temperature. The temperature ranging from 24 degree at night and 32-33 degree at noon, the hottest only reach 35 degree and it doesnt happen often. Some region have colder temperature due to living in high land like my parents hometown in Bukit Tinggi, West Sumatra.

They're Malays?

Yes. Based on the cloth of the guys. We also have Malays ethnic in Indonesia. Riau Province and Riau island province. But Sumatra and Kalimantan island people are also included in greater Malay ethnic.

To give you more perspective, Indonesian language is basically Malays language.

Back
Top Bottom