What's new

Whatever

And @Nilgiri mate how you keeping? Safe/sound?

Went there earlier. Is dead even more then a undertakers. You need to inject some life in it.

Strange thing is this lockdown is annoying in the most mundane. I am going stir crazy because I can't get hold of Colgate Peroxyl. I am used to using it in the morning. Just can't cope without it. I think I must have that condition where people start going crazy over the minor of things that upsets their routine. Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury, Superdrug, Boots alln fcukin ran out of Peroxyl. Why it has ran out and it's connection to C-19 is beyond me.

Anyway over at ebay it's is available .... from USA !!!

Yeah forums are basically nearly a dead activity right now (just the really old ones like say here... hum along from fuel in tank + inertia put there long ago when they were more "a thing"). 99% of the stuff has basically moved to social media, twitter, discord etc etc ..especially to start/gather ppl easily in something new given spontaneity.

No harm, no foul, I just didn't quite know that and now I do. With corona-crisis I might get more free time to try spring it back to life...problem is cpl contacts that were gonna help me a bit are all swamped with work/real life stuff on their end so we will see.

As for mundane things running out and you notice them as you cant restock them strangely now...yep 100%. My favourite coffee ran out (along with lot of snacks) and has just been restocked, it was bad switching to inferior to cope for cpl weeks. Most other things I have naturally been "preppy" to begin with so I always had a good stash of them so more or less I havent been caught pants down too badly.

But activities and dalliances have really been affected, I got turned back by cops at quebec just earlier in the day when I was trying to get to some countryside I love there. All the regular hangouts are closed too and I keep getting annoying warnings on my phone from canadian govt about staying home as much as possible.

Economic front, I already had large apparatus set up to work from home when needed, so thats no big issue for me but may become a problem if this thing lasts past a month or two because of what my team (many of whom I had to furlough sadly) has to also do on the physical side of things. This has really put a wrench in the works and I really dont know the larger impact these delays building up will have in the end this year and probably next....because restarting this stuff is also going to cost us big time....and we place big orders from many others that rely on us, and we rely on orders from bigger guys like Boeing etc etc

Just because something was rejected yesterday, doesn't mean its set in stone.

You'd be amazed how the matter could shift if we are denied F-16's and/or other jets from the West.

There is also the possibility that the next ACM might be in favor of the J-10.

Its an evolving environment. I never thought i'd downgrade from a Lexus IS to a bloody Mitsubishi Lancer, but sh!t happens.
No way man !!!!
Why leave IS for a Lancer ? Well May Allah give you better & better, reach for Model S or maybe 740Li.

In the meantime, You can give up Lancer for maybe a camry 2008 or better An Altime 2008 model.

I personally am madly in love with the Maxima 2018, What a shape that is, interior and exterior, Can’t express my love for that for in words, I can sing Aadat for days for that one car. That is one “Non-luxurious” sedan I love.

BTW, the 2020 Altima shape is a BOMB. The front grill and the dashboard, they give an overall new class to the altimas.

Do you know this device and used it ?

92040667_3277439385612172_7537381778701418496_o.jpg

Do you know this device and used it ?

92040667_3277439385612172_7537381778701418496_o.jpg
Nehr valay pull pay, issi ki wajah say daer say pohncha, aur badnaam e zamana hoa :lol:

Its another story that @Mangus Ortus Novem got there first, liken bewafa oska zikar thori karaygee! :nhl_checking:

Thread is in seniors cafe where only senior members are allowed to post.
Having a post counts of 2000 makes you a senior. You are at 334 posts/messages.
Well either this quarantine, or another 2~3 yrs will get me there then :lol:

Thank you for the update bro!

Well that's funny, I can teach in a Uni, but I'm not "senior enough" to post. Anyways I'm sure it's not your decision.

Thank You for the update!
‘Seniority’ is based on post count in the forum. We don’t know your personal information and can’t verify it so we can’t base seniority on that. In some cases people will verify their professional/military credentials in which case we increase their permissions regardless of post count.

Back
Top Bottom