What's new

Whatever

@Pakhtoon yum

I watched the vids in that thread (thats closed now) about the empty mosques etc. Please keep it up, that was very eye-opening to have (obv credible cultural tourist type) visitor on the ground.

It is very dodgy for sure how beijingwalker (and cpl like him) always goes into denial mode + posts propaganda of everything being totally chill, happy, fine etc.

The more sanguine Chinese members will at least admit there is trouble/problem and give justification (based/flawed to whatever level) and some discussion can happen....but beijingwalker always does that same stuff, that is why I feel he is some kind of paid agent or just have too much time on hands....or both. Anyway he is banned now for a while it seems.

Thanks for posting that vid....more on the ground perspective is always welcome. Fact no real credible videos for a while for ppl practicing ramadan, going to mosque + praying (compared to say few years back) says a lot.

It comes down to can their spirit be broken with consistent pressure applied like this. We will see.

@Pakhtoon yum

I watched the vids in that thread (thats closed now) about the empty mosques etc. Please keep it up, that was very eye-opening to have (obv credible cultural tourist type) visitor on the ground.

It is very dodgy for sure how beijingwalker (and cpl like him) always goes into denial mode + posts propaganda of everything being totally chill, happy, fine etc.

The more sanguine Chinese members will at least admit there is trouble/problem and give justification (based/flawed to whatever level) and some discussion can happen....but beijingwalker always does that same stuff, that is why I feel he is some kind of paid agent or just have too much time on hands....or both. Anyway he is banned now for a while it seems.

Thanks for posting that vid....more on the ground perspective is always welcome. Fact no real credible videos for a while for ppl practicing ramadan, going to mosque + praying (compared to say few years back) says a lot.

It comes down to can their spirit be broken with consistent pressure applied like this. We will see.
I dont understand why he couldn't just talk to us but he resorted to spreading irrelevant videos.

Eid Mubarak
IMG-20190604-WA0011.jpeg

پیسوں کی بھاگ دوڑ میں علم کے ساتھ حقیقی شغف رکھنے کے لیے سرمایہ دارانہ نظام اور اسکی تاریک پہلوں کو سمجھنا بے حد ضروری ہیں، ورنہ 'جُہل' میں زندگی کا ضائع ہوجانا معمول کی بات ہیں
علم کے حصول میں جو مسرت ہیں، اس کو صرف وہی لوگ جانتے ہیں جو 'جانتے' ہیں

FB_IMG_1559677198830.jpg

پیسوں کی بھاگ دوڑ میں علم کے ساتھ حقیقی شغف رکھنے کے لیے سرمایہ دارانہ نظام اور اسکی تاریک پہلوں کو سمجھنا بے حد ضروری ہیں، ورنہ 'جُہل' میں زندگی کا ضائع ہوجانا معمول کی بات ہیں
علم کے حصول میں جو مسرت ہیں، اس کو صرف وہی لوگ جانتے ہیں جو 'جانتے' ہیں

View attachment 563552
Then I must be damn ignorant

Then I must be damn ignorant
جاھل تو ہم سب ہی ہیں کہیں نا کہیں پر علم کی دنیا سے شغف رکھنے والا ہزاروں زندگی جیتا ہے۔
علم کی دنیا سے وہ بندہ زیادہ لطف اندوز ھوتا ھے، جو مطالعے کا ذوق، کسی بھی "معاشی" بڑھوتری کے بغیر بھی رکھتا ہو۔

After fasting for entire month of Ramadan, on #EidUlFitr day when you realize that after fajar you can drink and eat that feeling can't be described in words. #eid #EidMubarak

جاھل تو ہم سب ہی ہیں کہیں نا کہیں پر علم کی دنیا سے شغف رکھنے والا ہزاروں زندگی جیتا ہے۔
علم کی دنیا سے وہ بندہ زیادہ لطف اندوز ھوتا ھے، جو مطالعے کا ذوق، کسی بھی "معاشی" بڑھوتری کے بغیر بھی رکھتا ہو۔
Bruh....:(

Teach me to read then

After fasting for entire month of Ramadan, on #EidUlFitr day when you realize that after fajar you can drink and eat that feeling can't be described in words. #eid #EidMubarak
Did u lose weight? Cause I gained, there is a misconception that people lose weight in Ramadan. It's the opposite

I lost 2Kg only, probably dehyderation as I usually drink 2.5 liter water a day. In Ramadan its probably less than 1 liter.

my life is full of jehalat...
th (1).jpg

ye next gen plan hai 2030 wala i was talking about 2021 plan of purchasing :rofl:

نہایت ہی بہترین بات ۔ میرا ذاتی تجربہ ہے جب جب علم ہئیت فلسفہ سائنس تاریخ سے کچھ نیا ملا شام کو ولک کرتے ہوئے مزہ ہی کچھ اور تھا ۔ میری زندگی میں اگر کچھ نہایت ہی پر لطف تھا تو وہ علم تھا ۔

Back
Top Bottom