What's new

Whatever

I love the old Turkish trash films of the 80s and 90s lol they dub them in other languages in fact one dude in my class is from Greece and they dub them in Greek

You have no idea how much this was a thing in my college days, we just about died laughing each time (there are some good variants of it around too):

Turkish Rambo and Supermen

Bahahah...jinx!

You have no idea how much this was a thing in my college days, we just about died laughing each time (there are some good variants of it around too):

Bahahah...jinx!

He did a interview years back he was actual body builder competed in Greece,Germany and Europe yeah I love them the Indonesians made good trash films Indonesian Rambo was funny as well

I so want to be in Cyprus(Kibris) or Crete now

He did a interview years back he was actual body builder competed in Greece,Germany and Europe yeah I love them the Indonesians made good trash films Indonesian Rambo was funny as well

"FUMPPP"...sometimes one of us "in the know" just needs to say that....to get the rest of us going on it lol.

Yep buddy, I know you are haha. Some stuff you do amuses me greatly as well. Coz people don't know the real you....and you get them all huffing and puffing and triggered over stuff.
Chinese can't always be passive. Someone must come forward to deal with these problems.

Chinese can't always be passive. Someone must come forward to deal with these problems.

Hey you fight the fight, you play the game....and you don't complain when others do the same!

That's all that really matters for me to get along with another here.

I so want to be in Cyprus(Kibris) or Crete now

That was great!

My first introduction to the region's music was actually in this movie (my dad was an old war film buff):

As a kid I always called that song as "Yellow yellow"....later I found its "gialo gialo" and looked up the meaning of it all etc.

You are right the aegean area has such wonderful culture and setting.

Click bait ....... you will soon be hearing from my lawyer. Wasted my 2:42 minutes and thumbnail was nowhere to be found.

Relax buddy, here is your thumbnail. Google reverse search reveals her to be a hottie named Raai Laxmi.

vvv.jpg

Back
Top Bottom