What's new

Whatever

51495616_2120305208026284_4987137787267383296_n.jpg

No need to commit blasphemy now, troll
You could be easily booked under 295 PPC for this post of yours that hurts the religious sentiment of Pakistani Muslims.

if You have a case. take me there.

otherwise be one of many dozen of your mob

within the Forum code and No one is stopping you

Within or without,
You are no one to stop anyone from posting whatever they want
know your place, troll

well You surely have gone this blackmail road before so your experience does count

Leave it troll, this is just an online discussion forum where we interact with anonymous and incognito posters.
And it should remain that way

Mainy aaj he deakha ama ne fridge main jam Ke bottle main ketchup or not sauces Ke packets rakhen Matlab buht samjhdar hain. Jam bottle bhi use ho gai or hot sauce wagera bhi. Salam hai
:lol: Don't forget them mithai ke dabbe our amma's use for sui dhaaga :omghaha:

Within or without,
You are no one to stop anyone from posting whatever they want
know your place, troll

Leave it troll, this is just an online discussion forum where we interact with anonymous and incognito posters.
And it should remain that way

and somehow You have deep urge to discuss Religion with random people? And personally attack others or threaten blackmail.

i See how You got confused

and somehow You have deep urge to discuss Religion with random people? And personally attack others or threaten blackmail.

As stated earlier, there is nothing wrong in discussing politicology of religion occassionally
You need to get your religious paranoia treated asap

@waz

Since you deemed it fit to close the thread just as I was posting a reply to your insightful post, I felt it appropriate to reply to you here for your post as below:

View attachment 537891

My Dear @waz 20 Kt was given to point the member to use resources available in open source to extrapolate with the existing deployable military delivery systems that have a fair chance of being employed by Pakistan military. When you make a post of 500kt, I would love to know your delivery system capable of battlefield deployment that can deliver a warhead with yield of 500kt. Mind you, it is battlefield deployment.

@MultaniGuy

View attachment 537893
@Dubious an insightful and positively contributing post above? ;)

To your post above, I merely suggested that you do a research. The 20 Kt, aka the nominal bomb (why is it called the 'Nominal Bomb'? :)), has data of casualty figures available in open sources. And that was from an era when the protective measures were relatively unknown. Better take a look at your own intellectual capacity to understand, assimilate and apply information being given. Your figures need a re-work, and the pointing in the direction was for you to understand to do a correct assessment. Instead you chose to reduce your post to personalized attacks as @Dubious will surely agree and showed the ignorance that is pervasive in PDF, by posting as above, and thanked by @waz too.

source: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indi...ake-in-south-asia.600106/page-5#post-11157320

@The Deterrent Any views?

@Nilgiri @Joe Shearer

I am amused by @waz now encouraging such ridiculous perceptions!

You are arguing with that kid? Its a waste my friend. Pick and curate who you interact with the best you can.

When the subject is more hot air type....its best just to use em for venting of your own as you desire, when you desire....and best precise, incisive way possible (it takes some talent to learn proper sabre fencing when opponent has much more weaponry at disposal, heavy shielding and the upper ground too...because of certain "default" circumstances here). Engage only when its absolutely necessary and you can do the most with your energy/knowledge. Best not to spread that energy/knowledge too thinly here....its just not worth it.

Back
Top Bottom