What's new

Whatever

i ain't saying to add u :devil:

well please don't ask me to disclose PM things please!...i don't like it......:P

chapter closed.

i don't use facebook myself.. have added nobody............ all those you are in my contact list - i know them through different contacts and are not my friends

I just got my picture there and that does not require you to add in contacts - you can just see it without permission

ok bhai but i have no intentions to try it.....Why should i:lol: Is there any thing special?:)

well please don't ask me to disclose PM things please!...i don't like it......:P

chapter closed.

ok bhai but i have no intentions to try it.....Why should i:lol: Is there any thing special?:)

bohat batain karta hai bachay - fazool wich larayi laga li hai tumne :rofl:

Acha chal leave this topic

India lost the match today :cry::cry:

Really! :yahoo::yahoo:

Guru jee - pehle batate main booky main thorary paise laga deta :rofl:

Now what do you say about Tomorrow's match :smitten:

yeah sub killbill ke kurbut ka kamal hae bhai ...warna humare majal kia.:)

acha to aap Booky mein bhe paisa lagate hein.....:lol:

Ub to ulta bataon ga...:rofl::rofl:

yeah sub killbill ke kurbut ka kamal hae bhai ...warna humare majal kia.:)

acha to aap Booky mein bhe paisa lagate hein.....:lol:

Ub to ulta bataon ga...:rofl::rofl:

nai yaar booky main lagata to nahi hon par agar aap jaise Guru's ka sar per haath ho to 1 raat main Ameer honay ka khawab sacha bhi ho sakta hai :lol::lol::lol:

nai yaar booky main lagata to nahi hon par agar aap jaise Guru's ka sar per haath ho to 1 raat main Ameer honay ka khawab sacha bhi ho sakta hai :lol::lol::lol:

Aap bhe unn akullmandon mein shamil to nahe, joo Guru ke pass ammer honne gatte hein...,Hala kae guru chahtaa to pehlee khudd Bill gates bunn jata.:D

Last edited:
Yes

Chelsea wins the tittle and Arsenal had a good end of the season.

Back
Top Bottom