What's new

Whatever

Man turning in to a tree.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of the pics (of margalla hills etc) taken by me yesterday.I'm sorry for the quality,the camera sucks.:tdown::sick:

oh so thats the pics u were talking to me on MSN yesterday :lol:

oh ok.... thanks for sharing SURB

Hm

a trip was arranged today by my uni to Margalla hills. My uni fellows will be on their way back to home at this particular time

and these pics are good. Yesterday I took 2 pics of il-78. Have not even shiffted them to pc

ZAki !!1

cough cough *** paksitan lost * cough errham cough wacked really bad ##cough cough

ZAki !!1

cough cough *** paksitan lost * cough errham cough wacked really bad ##cough cough

But fortunately we are a little bit of lucky nation. We still have the chance to advance to the Semi Finals where India's chances are very bleak :rofl::rofl::rofl:

cough cough *** Indian chances bleak * cough errham cough wacked really bad ##cough cough

But fortunately we are a little bit of lucky nation. We still have the chance to advance to the Semi Finals where India's chances are very bleak :rofl::rofl::rofl:

cough cough *** Indian chances bleak * cough errham cough wacked really bad ##cough cough

pffft you will never give up will you ?

even if it have to come to - earthquake or hurricane that made other two team lost in middle of nowhere. hahahaha

pffft you will never give up will you ?
Never!!!

I just can't see my team losing :rofl:

The calculations will start coming in my mind as long as we have bleak chances of staying in the tournament

Simple as that

And most of us are well aware that both Pakistan and India will be booking their flight tickets together :rofl::rofl::rofl: (before the semi finals)

oh so thats the pics u were talking to me on MSN yesterday :lol:

oh ok.... thanks for sharing SURB

Nope those were my own pics....for which you were insisting again and again.......:smokin:

Nope those were my own pics....for which you were insisting again and again.......:smokin:

Chachay khud pehle kaha ke i show u my own pic and then started shying like a baby girl :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I made it clear - Show if you feel comfortable or keep it safe in your Hard Disk Drive for your girl friends :lol::lol::lol:

Want to see my pics? - go facebook :tdown:

Chachay khud pehle kaha ke i show u my own pic and then started shying like a baby girl :rofl::rofl::rofl:

well i said will show you the pics.....certainly not my own uncle G .....
i fulfilled my promise.....and i never asked you for thanks....:lol:

I made it clear - Show if you feel comfortable or keep it safe in your Hard Disk Drive for your girl friends :lol::lol::lol:
Will show it ....you got any problem?

Want to see my pics? - go facebook :tdown:

No thanks......already told you facebook stuff just for my college mates....and relatives...can't add you bro.

well i said will show you the pics.....certainly not my own uncle G .....
i fulfilled my promise.....and i never asked you for thanks....:lol:

Will show it ....you got any problem?

No thanks......already told you facebook stuff just for my college mates....and relatives...can't add you bro.

i ain't saying to add u :devil:

i don't use facebook myself.. have added nobody............ all those you are in my contact list - i know them through different contacts and are not my friends

I just got my picture there and that does not require you to add in contacts - you can just see it without permission

Back
Top Bottom