What's new

Whatever

I got banned twice, once for a week and second time for a month(without any first two infractions) by a female mod whom I just simply refer to female which she doesn't like as apparently she is ashamed of her gender. Got 5 negative ratings from her too.

Sometimes, she 'edits' my comments and deletes the words like Baji/Sister. Sometimes, she deletes my entire comment with or without -ve rating. And sometimes, simply bans me :-)

Brother El Sidd is a victim too, btw.

Be careful ;)
:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

I called a mod nee-san, somewhere :ashamed: Probably did not notice yet.

@The Sandman @Zibago @Nilgiri @newb3e @undercover JIX
5b8a4183-8b4f-4d92-8a5c-05b91e0ea2f0-jpeg.534805
:rofl: "ja ke wekh darwaze te kon ae har wele mawa nal chimre rehnde ne" :lol:

Yes I knew about these. There are some disturbing variants/drafts/originals of almost every fairy tale that can be googled. Hans Christian Andersen, Brothers Grimm included.

You have to remember the people that can tell the best stories that stick to the larger society and get culturally canonized etc...are quite different psychologically to the average person in many if not most cases.

If you ever do get the time, you should watch the "Power of Myth" series where the comparative mythologist Joseph Campbell is interviewed....specifically when he talks about the origin of Shamans/storytellers in society (i.e that they most often have gone through life-changing stuff that shook their core psychology...i.e stuff like looking death in the eyes and surviving etc...that exposes the most core parts of our psyche that most humans cannot....so many people flock to them to harness that in some way):

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0296362/

He is somewhat most notable for being the writer of a "The Hero with a thousand faces" which in many ways is his magnum opus....and its not surprising he influenced George Lucas heavily (in fact the interviews are done at skywalker ranch).

@Joe Shearer @VCheng @KhalaiMakhlooq @Mage @WAJsal @Hell hound @Moonlight @jamahir @The Sandman
It's all Illuminati i tell you guys :P

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom