What's new

Whatever

Seeing how addicted most people are to their phones and social media....would not surprise me at all.
This is just the start by the time things like harmony become more intelligent human interaction will go down even further
I will hopefully be long gone by then (chilling out with the greatest "AI" up there in sky)....or living off the grid as a hermit and my basic dignity intact!
By the time you get grey hair AI waifus will be a thing and as a consequence real human relationships will be affected (romantic and other)
AI is the real game changer in the 21st century

14705885_1110785415663863_7623213034421321706_n.jpg

I was watching Aki Kaurismäki movies today. I like his style a lot.

مولوی حضرات
سیاستدانوں کے مقابلے میں مولوی حضرات کو تقریر کرنے کا کہیں زیادہ موقع ملتا ہے، شاید اسی وجہ سے وہ سیاست دانوں کے مقابلے پر ہیں۔ ہم ایک ایسے مولوی صاحب سے واقف ہیں جو دورانِ تقریر مسائل غسل کی باریکیاں کھولتے ہیں تو سادہ لوح کنواروں کے منہ کھلے کے کھلے رہ جاتے ہیں اور گھروں میں بیٹھی بیبیاں لاؤڈ اسپیکر کی سمت سے آنکھیں پھیر کر منہ ڈھانپ لیتی ہیں۔ غسل کو وہ اتنی تفصیل سے بیان کرتے ہیں کہ بعض مضبوط ایمان والے لیکن ضعیف الاعضا حضرات پر غسل واجب ہوجاتا ہے۔

لاؤڈ اسپیکر کا ذکر آگیا ہے تو اتنا عرض کردیں ہمارا مشاہدہ بتاتا ہے کہ آدمی اتنا پی کر نہیں بہکتا جتنا لاؤڈ اسپیکر پر بہک جاتا ہے۔ اعلائے کلمة الحق کی دُھن میں عالم باطل کا ایجاد کردہ یہ آلہ بڑی بے دردی سے استعمال کیا جاتا ہے، یہ آلہ فقہا کے دور میں ایجاد نہیں ہوا تھا ورنہ ہمیں یقین ہے زنابالجبر کی طرح ’سُنا بالجبر‘ کی سزا بھی مقرر کردی جاتی۔

@fitpOsitive @django @Mentee

مولوی حضرات
سیاستدانوں کے مقابلے میں مولوی حضرات کو تقریر کرنے کا کہیں زیادہ موقع ملتا ہے، شاید اسی وجہ سے وہ سیاست دانوں کے مقابلے پر ہیں۔ ہم ایک ایسے مولوی صاحب سے واقف ہیں جو دورانِ تقریر مسائل غسل کی باریکیاں کھولتے ہیں تو سادہ لوح کنواروں کے منہ کھلے کے کھلے رہ جاتے ہیں اور گھروں میں بیٹھی بیبیاں لاؤڈ اسپیکر کی سمت سے آنکھیں پھیر کر منہ ڈھانپ لیتی ہیں۔ غسل کو وہ اتنی تفصیل سے بیان کرتے ہیں کہ بعض مضبوط ایمان والے لیکن ضعیف الاعضا حضرات پر غسل واجب ہوجاتا ہے۔

لاؤڈ اسپیکر کا ذکر آگیا ہے تو اتنا عرض کردیں ہمارا مشاہدہ بتاتا ہے کہ آدمی اتنا پی کر نہیں بہکتا جتنا لاؤڈ اسپیکر پر بہک جاتا ہے۔ اعلائے کلمة الحق کی دُھن میں عالم باطل کا ایجاد کردہ یہ آلہ بڑی بے دردی سے استعمال کیا جاتا ہے، یہ آلہ فقہا کے دور میں ایجاد نہیں ہوا تھا ورنہ ہمیں یقین ہے زنابالجبر کی طرح ’سُنا بالجبر‘ کی سزا بھی مقرر کردی جاتی۔

@fitpOsitive @django @Mentee
Lol.

Sir, someone was saying that he or she could believe that anyone could do APS massacre... and I told the person to look at the atrocities in IoJ&K. GTRA can shoot pellets at 3-4 years old so their hired proxies can easily kill 10-14 years old.
Their own Gen Bikram Singh has stated that the Indian army "can do anything, and I mean anything" for Bharat national interest, this is the same Gen who is at the forefront for an escalation of 5th Gen warfare against Pak and when Gen Bikram talks we should all listen as this is not the typical gas bag Gen of Indian army, this guy has a brilliant mind and came top of his class at US army war college.Kudos bhai

Their own Gen Bikram Singh has stated that the Indian army "can do anything, and I mean anything" for Bharat national interest, this is the same Gen who is at the forefront for an escalation of 5th Gen warfare against Pak and when Gen Bikram talks we should all listen as this is not the typical gas bag Gen of Indian army, this guy has a brilliant mind and came top of his class at US army war college.Kudos bhai
We should do the same with them because they are already doing it to us and we have not responded. Until and unless we take this war to its origin, we will keep suffering. Dismantling one or two networks won't solve it otherwise after the arrest of KBY, it should have become all dandy but did not because we did not disturb the source...so we will keep suffering.. @Ace of Spades

We should do the same with them because they are already doing it to us and we have not responded. Until and unless we take this war to its origin, we will keep suffering. Dismantling one or two networks won't solve it otherwise after the arrest of KBY, it should have become all dandy but did not because we did not disturb the source...so we will keep suffering.. @Ace of Spades
Agreed 100%.Kudos bhai

Back
Top Bottom