What's new

Whatever

When criminals are given bail, judges should go to jail.

Bail is legal right if the person facing charges has enough guarantee to be available until the judgement. But the point here is the mind set of the staff of Nawaz who is beating a Pakistani citizen in open with police presence in the place of incident. This mafia mind set and disrespect of law is wrong.

Do you remember when a PTI MNA slapped a Pakistani citizen he was give notice and made accountable for that act. All PMLN were crying about it. Now they all are silent.

Disgusting....I wish I could decorate that swines face with my knuckles :angry:.Kudos bhai

Do you remember when a PTI MNA slapped a Pakistani citizen he was give notice and made accountable for that act. All PMLN were crying about it. Now they all are silent.
Their hypocrisy is just bloody astounding.Kudos bhai

@Zibago @Moonlight @Tps43 @war&peace @BHarwana @PakSword @Mentee @Maarkhoor
Their is a serious problem here, folks need to go to GB instead, friendlier attitude and much, much cleaner hotels.Kudos folks

Disgusting....I wish I could decorate that swines face with my knuckles :angry:.Kudos bhai

Their hypocrisy is just bloody astounding.Kudos bhai

Sir this all happened because there is mind set of evading law in PMLN. They think they can do anything and get away with it. They have controlled police for such long time and they still have this mind set.

Sir this all happened because there is mind set of evading law in PMLN. They think they can do anything and get away with it. They have controlled police for such long time and they still have this mind set.
Police is after him?

And in many cases they still have those folks in place, who will no doubt try to undermine the law to benefit these filthy swines.Kudos bhai

Back
Top Bottom