What's new

Whatever

Nice looking lass indeed John.Kudos John

Uffff :flame:
4c0b1cf204a0c43d628b5c4a2d03108d-jpg.526382

Try telling that to @JohnWick :lol::lol::lol: John dude it is time to give it a rest:rofl:, that is if you are able to heheh.Kudos

She is :flame:.Kudos now lets heed advice of bhai
No, I have no problem if it is shared on the dedicated tharka-pan thread... really I could share a few... but unlike celebs..more normal people who I meet on routine basis. But that's an ethical issue because I should get their permission but then it will remove my cover...so No :p::P
but just one to end the discussion... and she is just okay.. I mean there are better ones...

No, I have no problem if it is shared on the dedicated tharka-pan thread... really I could share a few... but unlike celebs..more normal people who I meet on routine basis. But that's an ethical issue because I should get their permission but then it will remove my cover...so No :p::P
but just one to end the discussion... and she is just okay.. I mean there are better ones...
:cheers:.Kudos bhai since you mentioned the word "better", John will no doubt endlessly pester you for those better uploads, the man takes "tharkiness" to a whole NEW level.Kudos bhai
:omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom