What's new

Whatever

Fast food makes people impatient
Updated at: 1220 PST, Thursday, April 29, 2010
Fast food makes people impatient TORONTO: Eating fast food not only raises your risk of putting on weight, but it can make you impatient too, even when you aren't short of time, says a new study.

Researchers have claimed that daily exposure to fast food, like burgers, pizzas, and fries, could have a subliminal effect on behaviour, making people hurry regardless of whether they are pushed for time.

Moreover, gorging on fast food triggers cravings for instant happiness and reduces the impulse to save money, the study has found.

Researcher Prof Chen-Bo Zhong of Toronto University, said: "Fast food represents a culture of time efficiency and instant gratification. The problem is that the goal of saving time gets activated upon exposure to fast food regardless of whether time is a relevant factor in the context.
:whistle:
Fast food makes people impatient - GEO.tv

Here's what's wrong with that fast junk
When your diet is lacking in fresh fruit and vegetables, your intake of essential nutrients that are derived from these sources is almost zero. Your intake of dietary fiber is also low to nonexistent.By replacing fresh wholesome food with processed, additive laden food, you do the following things to your body:

* Raise your blood pressure
* Increase the levels of bad (LDL) cholesterol
* Retard your metabolic rate (the rate at which you digest, process and eliminate food)
* Weaken your immune system
* Destabilize your blood sugar levels
* Reduce the ability of your colon to function properly.

robert de niro in godfather 2

The_Godfather2.jpg

Zaki is on his way to become a Gothic-Emo :rofl:
hahahaha :rofl:

Yeah there was a time when i used to curse Emo's big time - remember when this thread was started? i was having headache over these Gothic kind of songs.

But later on i realized there is something special in these songs.............. i had a tough time last week in my personal life and these songs helped me release my frustrations.............. these songs are good to relieve your frustrations

Back
Top Bottom