What's new

Whatever

Oh my god! oh my god! oh my god!

You reminded me of my good old days KillBill - I feel like crying now.......... what days we used to have :smitten:

Falgani Pathak's song - Maine Payal hai chankayi ab to aaja tu har jaye :smitten: was one of the best song of its era.............. trust me it reminded of something that i had completely forgotten :)

I miss those days :cry:

Many thanks to you

Oh my god! oh my god! oh my god!

You reminded me of my good old days KillBill - I feel like crying now.......... what days we used to have :smitten:

Falgani Pathak's song - Maine Payal hai chankayi ab to aaja tu har jaye :smitten: was one of the best song of its era.............. trust me it reminded of something that i had completely forgotten :)

I miss those days :cry:

Many thanks to you

Yeah lo, khash tumhare liye

Last edited by a moderator:
he he he
purane din yaad aa gaye ;-)
Jab pehla pehla pyar hua tha :D

Maine Payal hai chankayi
Ab to aa jaa tu har jaye

Meri Sanso tu hai basa
Oh Sajna - Aa jaana ab ????? something :smitten:

Classic song

Pal pal teri yaad sataye is also good :D but maine payal is better

Thanks KillBill

@ KillBill

ever heard this song - It has a bad music but great lyrics - It will surely remind you about good old days :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:Kill Bill i m sure u must have heard dis song when u wer in school ... lolz .. its the funniest song in the world .. jus look at nana dancing

A bit of south Indian touch .. i remember performing to this song in school and society dance competitions .... lolz .. sorry to ruin ur fusion wid the classical side guys ... m on a trip of the 90s .. hehehe

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:Kill Bill i m sure u must have heard dis song when u wer in school ... lolz .. its the funniest song in the world .. jus look at nana dancing
YouTube - Love rap - krantiveer

The lyrics of this song reminded me this Govinda's funny Song:

and the video reminded me that song "Aati nahi aati nahi - samne hai par magar aati nahi" (if you know that one)

:lol::lol:

:rofl:
dead since 1993 :rofl:

wait a minute let me see:D

.....man:rofl:

killbill say this to your old love (gf).

;)

A bit of south Indian touch .. i remember performing to this song in school and society dance competitions .... lolz .. sorry to ruin ur fusion wid the classical side guys ... m on a trip of the 90s .. hehehe
YouTube - Hamma Hamma -- Bombay

Oh God!

Thanks Brownguy........... i can still remember song :rofl::rofl::rofl: and there was another one that was funnier one i guess - its lyrics not coming in my mind but can remember the video

i was heavily influenced by the bollywood songs those days - Bollywood lost its reputation recently (at least in my eyes) otherwise it was the best industry in the world :yahoo:

Oh God!

Thanks Brownguy........... i can still remember song :rofl::rofl::rofl: and there was another one that was funnier one i guess - its lyrics not coming in my mind but can remember the video

i was heavily influenced by the bollywood songs those days - Bollywood lost its reputation recently (at least in my eyes) otherwise it was the best industry in the world :yahoo:

Must be Rukmani Rukmani .. shaadi ke baad kya kya hua ...dat 1 is killer ...

Back
Top Bottom