What's new

Whatever

@I.R.A

As a Shia, Rafidi, who is badly disguised.

Please answer me does a guided caliph drink booze or not?

So according to you (or the books that you have been reading) Umar used to drink all the while when most of the greatest companions were alive, including Ali?

Buddy you have a brain that can process this stupidity but I don't.

Do you have the courage to question these narratives or you think raising questions would make you non Muslim?

Don't you think these writers mock Ali and his sons when they try feeding you that Fatima was murdered during their presence and they couldn't do anything about it? Forget all the companions who were there at least the personalities you praise so much should have done something ......... the historians that you believe and blindly follow, are not only insulting your intelligence but all the companions combined, specially when they go on to say that Hussain raised arms to fight a ruler who was drunkard (all the while forgetting that same Hussain had fought under the command of that person in past) ..... but according to them his father (Ali) remained silent and did nothing when his wife was murdered (according to them).

So according to you (or the books that you have been reading) Umar used to drink all the while when most of the greatest companions were alive, including Ali?

Buddy you have a brain that can process this stupidity but I don't.

Do you have the courage to question these narratives or you think raising questions would make you non Muslim?

Don't you think these writers mock Ali and his sons when they try feeding you that Fatima was murdered during their presence and they couldn't do anything about it? Forget all the companions who were there at least the personalities you praise so much should have done something ......... the historians that you believe and blindly follow, are not only insulting your intelligence but all the companions combined, specially when they go on to say that Hussain raised arms to fight a ruler who was drunkard (all the while forgetting that same Hussain had fought under the command of that person in past) ..... but according to them his father (Ali) remained silent and did nothing when his wife was murdered (according to them).
I don’t waste my time to answer u.

Just this part: Imam Ali (A) sieged by dozens of sword men. Khalid tied his hands with rope and took him to mosque to take beya for Abubakr. Then Umar opened door of house of Hazrat Zahra (S) by fire and force and broke her loin (Hazrat Zahra was behind door). Then Umar entered house and beated her with his hilt.

https://www.al-islam.org/shiite-encyclopedia-ahlul-bayt-dilp-team/attacking-house-fatimah

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Umar_at_Fatimah's_house

In that thread I said Umar put father of Yazeed in power in Syria, because Moavieh (son of greatest idol worshipper of Mecca Abu Sufiyan) was a ruthless person.

https://www.al-islam.org/restatemen...hgar-razwy/umar-bin-al-khattab-second-khalifa

Don’t quote one part and remove another part. If you want to quote quote entire of my post.

I don’t waste my time to answer u.

Just this part: Imam Ali (A) sieged by dozens of sword men. Khalid tied his hands with rope and took him to mosque to take beya for Abubakr. Then Umar opened door of house of Hazrat Zahra (S) by fire and force and broke her loin (Hazrat Zahra was behind door). Then Umar entered house and beated her with his hilt.

https://www.al-islam.org/shiite-encyclopedia-ahlul-bayt-dilp-team/attacking-house-fatimah

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Umar_at_Fatimah's_house

In that thread I said Umar put father of Yazeed in power in Syria, because Moavieh (son of greatest idol worshipper of Mecca Abu Sufiyan) was a ruthless person.

https://www.al-islam.org/restatemen...hgar-razwy/umar-bin-al-khattab-second-khalifa

Don’t quote one part and remove another part. If you want to quote quote entire of my post.

For the time being I am only trying to tell you use your brains. Reading a book is a healthy habit, but accepting it the only truth is stupidity.

You apparently are not ready to accept the contradictions, like now you are saying that almost all companions turned against Ali and tied him (Khalid tied Ali's hands whereas you have already mentioned that Umer didn't like Khalid, by the way what do you have to say about Bilal? Because he was the one who went to bring Khalid back in Umer's court) ........... anyways okay what made Ali remain silent for the rest of the years then? Why didn't these same companions in their love for Umayyads do the same with Hussain?

Let me shake you a little ....... Umayyads were always preferred for positions of governance even by Messenger Peace be upon him, and Abu Sufiyan had already converted to Islam before advent of Makkah, the reason Messenger announcing that whosoever takes refuge in Sufiyan's home is pardoned and spared. Then going by the historians and their work that you blindly follow, can you tell me how much expansion happened in Ali's time? And which period was the period of infighting only? Messenger Peace be upon him kept the Hashmites away from such positions.

I had told you that, you don't want to have this discussion with me, not that I mind but it would be questioning a lot of what you believe .......... and you may take my arguments as offensive. Basically I don't want to hurt your feelings buddy.

For the time being I am only trying to tell you use your brains. Reading a book is a healthy habit, but accepting it the only truth is stupidity.

You apparently are not ready to accept the contradictions, like now you are saying that almost all companions turned against Ali and tied him (Khalid tied Ali's hands whereas you have already mentioned that Umer didn't like Khalid, by the way what do you have to say about Bilal? Because he was the one who went to bring Khalid back in Umer's court) ........... anyways okay what made Ali remain silent for the rest of the years then? Why didn't these same companions in their love for Umayyads do the same with Hussain?

Let me shake you a little ....... Umayyads were always preferred for positions of governance even by Messenger Peace be upon him, and Abu Sufiyan had already converted to Islam before advent of Makkah, the reason Messenger announcing that whosoever takes refuge in Sufiyan's home is pardoned and spared. Then going by the historians and their work that you blindly follow, can you tell me how much expansion happened in Ali's time? And which period was the period of infighting only? Messenger Peace be upon him kept the Hashmites away from such positions.

I had told you that, you don't want to have this discussion with me, not that I mind but it would be questioning a lot of what you believe .......... and you may take my arguments as offensive. Basically I don't want to hurt your feelings buddy.
Live in your caliph loving world and
rebut Ahlulbayt.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadith_of_the_two_weighty_things
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadith_of_the_Ark
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahl_al-Bayt

You even don’t want to read realities. You even say the Umayyad dynasty that under rule of Yazeed wanted to destroy KAABA were good people!!!

Why can’t you here see the villainy of Umayyads? 30,000 misguided Umayyad army martyred Imam Hussain (AS) and his 72 fellows in a hot place called Karbala. After that they moved to Mecca to destroy Kaaba but righteous people defended Kaaba. Withal fire even burned the curtain of Kaaba.

10 Shia Imams martyred by Umayyad or Abbasids caliphs. Imam Ali (AS) martyred by agent of Moaviah and Imam Mahdi (AS) will not get martyred.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Twelve_Imams

As for your questions. Islam doctrine is defensive. When Imam Mahdi arrives he won’t attack Romans but he will pact a 7 years peace treaty with them. That’s why Prophet Jesus (AS) will arrive and many of them will become Muslims. They break treaty 2 years later and attack Muslims then Muslims conquer European cities one by one.

This is doctrine of Islam. Malasya and Indonesia became Muslims not because of Muslim wars. During Prophet Muhammad (S) lifetime only 1100 people were killed.

But when caliphs got power hundred thousands of people got killed. Some of the methods that these caliphs used is absolutely unbelievable. When Seljuk Turks conquered Anatoli they didn’t commit 1/10 of guiltilies that these caliphs used. We know almost all of Anatolis are Muslims and they love Turks.

The behavior that these caliphs used have put Islamphobia for centuries.

When Prophet Muhammad (S) conquered Mecca, Abu Sufiyan said I am a Muslim and prophet forgave him.

Khalid ibn Valid went to Yemen but even one person didn’t become Muslim. But when Imam Ali (A) went to Yemen all of them became Muslims. That’s why today 60% of Yemenis are Shia.

If you want to know rightfulness of Shia Islam read “ Peshawar nights ” or listen their audio books in YouTube.

There also other members that are more
fluent than me. @raptor22 @mohsen @B@KH @Malik Alashter

@I.R.A
Don’t lose “ Peshwar nights “. If you have free time read it or listen right now. probably God guided you to way of household of Prophet Muhammad (S).

Buddy you are posting wikipedia for me to read. And in you are wrong in your assumption that I have something against family of Messenger Peace be upon him. Though Messenger had no son, but anyways.

A Christian woman is being lobbied to be Set free by Pakistan even though she is in jail for insulting Quran and Prophet.

What is your opinion on this?
Women get mad soon. She needs mental help.
Buddy you are posting wikipedia for me to read. And in you are wrong in your assumption that I have something against family of Messenger Peace be upon him. Though Messenger had no son, but anyways.
Hazrat Qasim (AS).

Difference between Judaism and Islam.....

Mother lineage decides for jews. Thats why ishmael is considered lesser. Borne to a lesser woman.

In Islam. Its Male. Father.

Anyhow kese hain aap

Sorry I meant to say, sons that went on to live longer lives. Both Qasim and Ibrahim died in infancy.
Yeah you are right.

But Surah Kawsar is named after Sayedah Zahra (S) who gave birth to all of generation of Prophet Muhammad (S).

Difference between Judaism and Islam.....

Mother lineage decides for jews. Thats why ishmael is considered lesser. Borne to a lesser woman.

In Islam. Its Male. Father.

Anyhow kese hain aap
Isa ibn Maryam (S).

Ehsan hy MALIK ka, theak ho may. Tusi sunao?

Islam may bari hikmatay hain, par kambakhti hamari hum nay Islam may firqay dhoonday bus.

Choren janaab Allah ki marzi. Shayad yahi manzoor ho. Firqon se pehle mantaq dhoondte hain.

Allah ka karam.

Avoiding the sexim and continuing

Pakistani governments have previously let Go of blasphemy Website runners like Waqas Goraya who insulted the family of the Prophet. They were men. They are now enjoying Europe
One surah of Quran is named after Hazrat Maryam (S) and u say Prophet Isa (A) was sent to the Jews!

There is no jew or Christianity in Islam.

There is only one religion which is Islam. Prophet Ibrahim (A) was a Muslim as well.
Ehsan hy MALIK ka, theak ho may. Tusi sunao?

Islam may bari hikmatay hain, par kambakhti hamari hum nay Islam may firqay dhoonday bus.
Gossiping is haram.

Instead of gossiping and insulting listen to “ Peshawar nights “.

Back
Top Bottom