What's new

Whatever

oh I see..
I have been there quite a few times but never made a video ...just some pics with friends/classmates.
Likewise...Never into making videos anyway....Pix are always enough for me :D

I havent been on this thread for a while...Still running I see :agree:

"Cough" "cough" Mossad, RAW, NDS and off course the bad ol CIA

Lets back our countrymen!!!
She has been arrest and released on interim bail as well :mad:,,anyways her name is on ECL as per my info..She received some training and had to convey some special message for some agitators in the country. I personally think that removing compromised judges and bureaucrats from the govt machinery is even more important than catching agents like her who get bailed by such judges.

It is good. Gangadeshi content should be banned in all forms. A blanket ban.

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:
@war&peace @Zibago @PakSword @Iqbal Ali @BHarwana
The hideous swine is about to face Justice. Counting the days on single hand.:lol:
It is good eventually he is getting hanged but I still feel that it won't solve the issue. He was not alone and there are a lot of powerful people behind the curtains. I would like to see a high powered commission to investigate the case with cyber experts who can delve into the abyss of the deep or dark web and are not chickens like me so close eyes on the first sight of unseeable.

It is good eventually he is getting hanged but I still feel that it won't solve the issue. He was not alone and there are a lot of powerful people behind the curtains. I would like to see a high powered commission to investigate the case with cyber experts who can delve into the abyss of the deep or dark web and are not chickens like me so close eyes on the first sight of unseeable.
Will not be surprised if some big wig from Nawaz group involved in this one way or another.Kudos

Finally bro this will bring deterrence to such cases.
Fingers crossed especially with new admin in power, the previous folks turned a blind eye as their prominent members were involved in one way or another in this sort of abuse.Kudos bro

Back
Top Bottom