What's new

Whatever

Baon rami jakut :D
DoKtBfcX0AAHB33

@django @Mentee
Dharam patni ?

Well, cats generally are good with humans.

Also, cats were greatly respected by Prophet Muhammad and by one of his companions Abu Hurairah.

Even Cheetahs are harmless in the African national parks where they climb up on the safari vehicles in great style and allow themselves to be photographed.

@jamahir give it a try :raise:

Good times are coming, as I always predicted...massive civil war will occur if Modi wins next election.
:cheers: KUDOS to that.Kudos bhai

I am unable to watch the vid, maybe because of my browser being out-of-date.

But as far as "woman's best friend" or indeed "man's best friend" is considered, here is a cat who saved a boy from a neighbor's ferocious dog.

By the way, the Bombay High Court in India has made an observation about two years ago that more people in India have died or been attacked by dogs than by terrorist strikes.

Dogs, especially stray dogs, are a major problem in India and outside of India.

@Moonlight @Zibago @war&peace
Indeed I have seen the cat video, very cute indeed.Kudos bhai

:rofl:

I couldn't understand a lot of the Bhojpuri lyrics, except for the refrain and occasional words like "Kachahari" ( office ).
He's perhaps narrating his own personal story that how much his father wanted him to complete his b.a so that he could get admission in some m.a later on and then subsequently he'd had been able to appear in ias/ips exam.

@jamahir have you posted the link of your audio recording?

No. the idea was to prove a point to Retired Troll but since he didn't want to listen to my recording I thought why do it.

But I have a earlier recording I made of a poem and uploaded on soundcloud.com. Here it is. Please note I cannot see that page now because my browser is too out-of-date to work with soundcloud.

Back
Top Bottom