What's new

Whatever

I am unable to watch the vid, maybe because of my browser being out-of-date.

But as far as "woman's best friend" or indeed "man's best friend" is considered, here is a cat who saved a boy from a neighbor's ferocious dog.

By the way, the Bombay High Court in India has made an observation about two years ago that more people in India have died or been attacked by dogs than by terrorist strikes.

Dogs, especially stray dogs, are a major problem in India and outside of India.

@Moonlight @Zibago @war&peace

Last edited:
I am unable to watch the vid, maybe because of my browser being out-of-date.

But as far as "woman's best friend" or indeed "man's best friend" is considered, here is a cat who saved a boy from a neighbor's ferocious dog.

By the way, the Bombay High Court in India has made a observation about two years ago that more people in India have died or been attacked by dogs than by terrorist strikes.

Dogs, especially stray dogs, are a major problem in India and outside of India.

@Moonlight @Zibago @war&peace
I feel that declaring any animal as the best friend of human is foolish..you can find a lot of instances where the same animals attack humans and cause lethal damage especially in developing countries..
An animal is animal .. it can do anything..

I feel that declaring any animal as the best friend of human is foolish..you can find a lot of instances where the same animals attack humans and cause lethal damage especially in developing countries..
An animal is animal .. it can do anything..

Well, cats generally are good with humans.

Also, cats were greatly respected by Prophet Muhammad and by one of his companions Abu Hurairah.

Even Cheetahs are harmless in the African national parks where they climb up on the safari vehicles in great style and allow themselves to be photographed.

Baon rami jakut :D
DoKtBfcX0AAHB33

@django @Mentee

Back
Top Bottom