What's new

Whatever

Mera offica lahore mall road pe hai or main us waqt office main tha jab shehbaz sharif apne bhai ko pick kerne air port ja raha tha before getting arrest. Main awam ki mohabbat daikh k ye kehne pe majbor ho gya k lakh di lanat nooniya te.

Othe duiya i duniya te banda koivi nai!

there should be a difference between the puppets of Kabul principality, and afghans. These mofos are the same elite who was licking soviet balls against Pakistan and today they lick yankee balls. They enjoys being propped up behind so many layers of security.

They are worse than Pakistani elite.

This visit has been described aptly by none other than Dr Shahid M. as irrelevant. I totally agree with him rather I would go a step further and call it wastage of time and resource on these ingrates and rather humiliating and embarrassing for the nation but I see perhaps Pakistan adopting a carrot and stick policy.

It is very important that current govt takes an action against them. I love how Mahathir ordered the arrest of the outgoing PM immediately after his win. No nonsense, just means business..I wish our 66 yrs old Kaptaan, ultrafit sportsman and blah blah PM could take a lesson or two from the 92-yrs old fragile guy.

Last edited:
I’m fine. Aap sunao?
India v Pakistan shkur hai I have a day off so I will watch Baqi work school sath sath Chal raha To nahi deakh rahi
Sunday ko bhi class

Allah ka karam. Waqt se tez raftaar se guzar rahe hain.

Wow ancient egyptian Pyramid builders would have given the same answer.

Kitna reh gaya ha school? Fatwe to PHD walay deti ho Abhi se. Allah rahem kare.

India ki waatz hai. Tension notz

Allah ka karam. Waqt se tez raftaar se guzar rahe hain.

Wow ancient egyptian Pyramid builders would have given the same answer.

Kitna reh gaya ha school? Fatwe to PHD walay deti ho Abhi se. Allah rahem kare.

India ki waatz hai. Tension notz

Itnay aap rabbit :D

“Okhay painday lamiya ne ravan” :D

Oh and phd le lii To socho fatway Kese Hon Ge :D bach Ke

Back
Top Bottom