What's new

Whatever

Yup bunch of BD members are flipping out over this....and making for easy triggerings by me :P

I was telling them this a long time ago already, police state is no good and karma will happen if you prop up entire country on well known lies and silence all opposing speech.....but they always denied it, and now its materialising on the ground and cannot be denied anymore. This is another karma for them using words like Rapestan etc for us (often with no instigation) and I was saying well in your case it occurs too all the time, (just no one reports it so its easily suppressed)....and voila, now they seeing that too with those poor 4 young girls that were in the protests (and again being suppressed by police state news but lot of evidence on social media).

There are still a few of them that are supporting police state (no matter the cost) period...it looks like at some point there is going to be a major civil war there...and its just question of how long their elites can delay it like ignoring pressure cooker whistles.

Just enjoy that you are nowhere near them bhai. These people do not know how to wield statehood and freedom. If you look at map of kingdoms mentioned in the Sanskrit epics, you will find a big hole where this swamp lies for a reason:

EpicIndia.jpg

Yup bunch of BD members are flipping out over this....and making for easy triggerings by me :P

I was telling them this a long time ago already, police state is no good and karma will happen if you prop up entire country on well known lies and silence all opposing speech.....but they always denied it, and now its materialising on the ground and cannot be denied anymore. This is another karma for them using words like Rapestan etc for us (often with no instigation) and I was saying well in your case it occurs too all the time, (just no one reports it so its easily suppressed)....and voila, now they seeing that too with those poor 4 young girls that were in the protests (and again being suppressed by police state news but lot of evidence on social media).

There are still a few of them that are supporting police state (no matter the cost) period...it looks like at some point there is going to be a major civil war there...and its just question of how long their elites can delay it like ignoring pressure cooker whistles.

Just enjoy that you are nowhere near them bhai. These people do not know how to wield statehood and freedom. If you look at map of kingdoms mentioned in the Sanskrit epics, you will find a big hole where this swamp lies for a reason:

EpicIndia.jpg

Civilization is unknown to these people. They are primal chaos, a force of entropy.

EpicIndia.jpg
And once civil disorder reaches boiling point we all know they will use the time and tested formula of fleeing across the border, make sure your BSFs guns are locked and loaded for you will no doubt see a plague of refugees who will have no desire of leaving, no questions about it.Kudos bhai,,,,Perhaps rascal in chief @Śakra should enlist in BSF, I am sure she will have a field day and yes she should be demanding a scope.:agree:;)

Civilization is unknown to these people. They are primal chaos, a force of entropy.
You should run for Indian PM.Kudos Sakra

And once civil disorder reaches boiling point we all know they will use the time and tested formula of fleeing across the border, make sure your BSFs guns are locked and loaded for you will no doubt see a plague of refugees who will have no desire of leaving, no questions about it.Kudos bhai,,,,Perhaps rascal in chief @Śakra should enlist in BSF, I am sure she will have a field day and yes she should be demanding a scope.:agree:;)

You should run for Indian PM.Kudos Sakra

Eletrify the fence and stockpile ammo. UN will not give a damn about them. We have to repeal this invasion or else they will lead to India’s balkanization.

Eletrify the fence and stockpile ammo. UN will not give a damn about them. We have to repeal this invasion or else they will lead to India’s balkanization.
And Donald "the caterpillar" Trump did not utter a word of condemnation.Kudos rascal

Mashalah during first swat valley operation our C.O was leading prayers suddenly pigs starts firing from nearby hills...no body leaves we finish Asar prayers and later till midnight 12 am we finish search operation and killed 6 pigs.
Stop lying and grow up, or are you too drunk?

No, Welcome back ... :pop:
This is the last time you are lying about being an ex-army personnel. Weren't you a widow of a shaheed army men once? Stop this farce and take care of your family, i hope the young one doesn't follow his fathers foot-steps.

This is the last time you are lying about being an ex-army personnel. Weren't you a widow of a shaheed army men once? Stop this farce and take care of your family, i hope the young one doesn't follow his fathers foot-steps.
Lols I never lied...and that was cocked up stories against me....You have some personal issues with me and Kahfee that is why he left but I am not the one who left just because of your bullying...started to ignore me just like me....bye

No need to reply...me
Rok sako tu rok lo..might do what you can do.
Regards,

Lols I never lied...and that was cocked up stories against me....You have some personal issues with me and Kahfee that is why he left but I am not the one who left just because of your bullying...started to ignore me just like me....bye

No need to reply...me
Rok sako tu rok lo..might do what you can do.
Regards,
Tum ney pi howi hy iska ye matlab nahi sarey yahan tun hein
@Spring Onion @The Sandman @Moonlight sab ko yaad hy

Don't forget your place, your were shown the danda once and you know how you ended up requesting admins to post. If i see you lying again and cooking up bullshit you are getting banned-period.
Longer period.....you are a bully and certain type of people against me since I don't like I.K and I hate India.
Do it whatever you want.

Tum ney pi howi hy iska ye matlab nahi sarey yahan tun hein
@Spring Onion @The Sandman @Moonlight sab ko yaad hy
Don't be barsaati keeda, don't put your leg in the middle.

Don't forget your place,
Don't forget yours...as well....longer period.

Back
Top Bottom