What's new

Whatever

Those are strong words from an Army widow who also happens to be an Irani girl
You are just butt hurt since I banged you on multipal times for having rabid liberal anti Islamic views and now you got a chance to get me ban since another maarkhoor hater got active again but believe me you both can't do any to me.
You have no idea of my resolve and resistance.

You are just butt hurt since I banged you on multipal times for having rabid liberal anti Islamic views and now you got a chance to get me ban since another maarkhoor hater got active again but believe me you both can't do any to me.
You have no idea of my resolve and resistance.
Put that bottle down son you have lost your sanity after losing your decency and dignity

Put that bottle down son you have lost your sanity after losing your decency and dignity
Beta rehney do you can't make me angry which you are trying hard so that wajsal got chance to ban me since I criticize PTI and your cult leader any members from rabid thinking wanted me to get ban and probably Wajsal is back with the soul task.
Don't quote me further.

Dj_ANx7X0AA2WYm.jpg

@django @BHarwana @PaklovesTurkiye :D

Damn Isloo looking lit AF
38542190_2063984263625197_7487855926695690240_n.jpg
38714323_2063984146958542_6051296409653608448_n.jpg

Lols I never lied...and that was cocked up stories against me....You have some personal issues with me and Kahfee that is why he left but I am not the one who left just because of your bullying...started to ignore me just like me....bye

No need to reply...me
Rok sako tu rok lo..might do what you can do.
Regards,
Khafee didn't left

Back
Top Bottom