What's new

Whatever

I wish we saw each other during action, best of luck Doc,
Pls don't run away.....

Truly Yours

Regards,
.50 vs . 22 since you deserve not more than.22 :sick:

Kabhi goli chlai hai? you only knows goli deyna:lol:

By the way you are parsi who fled Iran to save their @ss and took refuge in India.

My friend, when you face me, you will know why your race was subjugated by mine for a thousand years.

Till then ....

Cheers, Doc

images (3).jpeg

@Desert Fox you know Urdu is Lashkar. This lashkar is having round 2, when lashkars from China, Russia, Africa and many other regions will gather in Pakistan. New words will add up.

You can't freeze a thing against the very nature and origin of it. The additions won't be visible in your life time. So you can die in peace with your 'preserved' culture.

But if we continue to allow Black Africans into our country and mix with our population resulting in the further dumbing down of the population, besides a host of other social problems, you can kiss goodbye to any form of real progress.
Valid point we also already have a massive population and problems related to it and it's uncontrolled too we're not in a position to invite others atm.

Valid point we also already have a massive population and problems related to it and it's uncontrolled too we're not in a position to invite others atm.
Precisely. There is already a shortage of vital resources, including fresh water, and with a swelling population this will pose a challenge that I'm afraid Pakistan is il equipped to face.

We have an extremely sh!tty leadership. This has been the issue for the most part of our history. From the outset of Pakistan's creation there should have been a system in place that promoted the best and the brightest of our people into positions of leadership, not unlike in the army. But instead we got sellout politicians in this "democratic" setup.

Back
Top Bottom