What's new

Whatever

images (2).jpeg

images (3).jpeg

@django . One post for u my friend .

Thoroughly enjoyed Wazir on cable just now.

What a toxic environment we have allowed to fester. Don't know what Modi and his government is waiting for. Spreading gandh in the rest of the country. Leaving untouched the one place we all voted him in for.

@Burhan Wani

@Maarkhoor

@Joe Shearer

@ranjeet

Cheers, Doc
I am not the fan of Bollywood movies But one thing i can confirm that all politicians are selfish.

Thoroughly enjoyed Wazir on cable just now.

What a toxic environment we have allowed to fester. Don't know what Modi and his government is waiting for. Spreading gandh in the rest of the country. Leaving untouched the one place we all voted him in for.

@Burhan Wani

@Maarkhoor

@Joe Shearer

@ranjeet

Cheers, Doc
As I mentioned earlier what is India experiencing we already gone through and bearing the consistences...:tup: welcome to Hindu Afghanistan aka Hindustan.

You now Doc @padamchen ,
I was hidden admirer of biggest democracy but ..................

World of this subcontinent divided by green and safroon, be prepared for winters indeed nuclear winters.

As I mentioned earlier what is India experiencing we already gone through and bearing the consistences...:tup: welcome to Hindu Afghanistan aka Hindustan.

You now Doc @padamchen ,
I was hidden admirer of biggest democracy but ..................

World of this subcontinent divided by green and safroon, be prepared for winters indeed nuclear winters.

Very very true.

Like Geelani and Andrabi, I'm first getting my kids out of here.

Then I'm going full Mongol.

Something along the lines of that Iraqi baba (RIP) with a motorcycle and a 50 cal.

Cheers, Doc

Something along the lines of that Iraqi baba (RIP) with a motorcycle and a 50 cal.
I wish we saw each other during action, best of luck Doc,
Pls don't run away.....

Truly Yours

Regards,
.50 vs . 22 since you deserve not more than.22 :sick:

Kabhi goli chlai hai? you only knows goli deyna:lol:

Then I'm going full Mongol.
By the way you are parsi who fled Iran to save their @ss and took refuge in India.

Back
Top Bottom