What's new

Whatever

yeh kya share kar diya killbill

i hate this Nurse

Is ki part 2 main aankhain nikal leti hai Uma Thurmon

:no::no:
killbill got long hairs...
i'm treating the monotony in his life...
name of the movie is killbill.....well i am certainly not a nurse :angry:(for your future query.)

;) Got it.

buri baat hai :disagree:

agar tum chor do ge to yeh thread bay-jaan ho jaye ga :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Nahe bhai....give yourself a gap of some days,alter your environment,and do come here when you get sometime.
As i do ..... it happens to me as well ,but i was downloading a book on orthopedics ...and enjoyed the company of zaki bhai.:)

Well this is the thread which is holding me back :D
app logon ki pyar :)

Well this is the thread which is holding me back :D
app logon ki pyar :)

why do you get bored here (else this thread)....some body miss behaved or broken your heart.

If any of my post in other threads disappointed you i'm sorry,buddy i'm not that serious towards India vs Pakistan.But when it happens on any thread.....i enjoy to comment and counter comment.

just sometimes i wanted to enjoy the fight you know:partay:

why do you get bored here (else this thread)....some body miss behaved or broken your heart.

If any of my post in other threads disappointed you i'm sorry,buddy i'm not that serious towards India vs Pakistan.But when it happens on any thread.....i enjoy to comment and counter comment.

just sometimes i wanted to enjoy the fight you know:partay:

Nope, as I said, is forum se man bhar gaya, not from this thread. This is the reason I am still here :)

You know I feel the quality of the forum has drastically reduced. too many kids from both sides with prejudiced minds. Not ready to open up for a different view. Too much mudslinging from both sides.

Do you see a single new thread which has taught you something recently? All were 2 yr old threads. I have gone through all of them. All the new threads are more like the failures on the other side and then all fan boys and kids ready with some mud and brickbats ....

Bolna toh nahin chahiye, lekin mod ke std bhi kuch khash sudhar nahin rahe hain ( you know what i mean)

Nope, as I said, is forum se man bhar gaya, not from this thread. This is the reason I am still here :)

You know I feel the quality of the forum has drastically reduced. too many kids from both sides with prejudiced minds. Not ready to open up for a different view. Too much mudslinging from both sides.

Do you see a single new thread which has taught you something recently? All were 2 yr old threads. I have gone through all of them. All the new threads are more like the failures on the other side and then all fan boys and kids ready with some mud and brickbats ....

Bolna toh nahin chahiye, lekin mod ke std bhi kuch khash sudhar nahin rahe hain ( you know what i mean)
yaar i agree with you 93.27%

Same old threads and bashing each other bas yehi hota hai har roz.

Sharam ki baat hai :devil:

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Which movie? Sherlock Holmes? Not a very good one :P

tum aur surb toss kar lo

joh jeeta uski baat maan lain ge

yaar i agree with you 93.27%

Same old threads and bashing each other bas yehi hota hai har roz.

Sharam ki baat hai :devil:

tum aur surb toss kar lo

How did you come up with that percentage?

Check your PM for the BR version link ;)

tum aur surb toss kar lo

Bhai subh logon ko wo aik barr deknae mein samagh nahe atte na iss liye;):D
Good story with a strong ending for that type of script.

How did you come up with that percentage?

Check your PM for the BR version link ;)

i received no PM :confused:

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Bhai subh logon ko wo aik barr deknae mein samagh nahe atte na iss liye;):D
Good story with a strong ending for that type of script.

bhai tum doctory chor ker film line main lag jao shabash

you can better decide the ending of the movies :rofl:

i received no PM :confused:

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

bhai tum doctory chor ker film line main lag jao shabash

you can better decide the ending of the movies :rofl:

haha we are intelligent people ...............can't miss anything from butterfly fracture to the original one :D

Back
Top Bottom