What's new

Whatever

ahem ahem zaki bhai aap ka inn sae kio ristedari to nahe...

Google Image Result for http://www.azadari.com/images/zaki.GIF

(I HUMBLY REQUEST OTHERS TO RESPECT THE PRIVACY.)

:angel:

in another words you were googling about me :smitten:

Glad to hear that........... but you should have written my full name instead........ who knows if you were lucky enough to find my real pictures too :rofl:

@ your question

No i don't know this guy........ he seems like shia and i don't even know him

in another words you were googling about me :smitten:

@ your question

No i don't know this guy........ he seems like shia and i don't even know him

i don't know your full name.

i had seen him on TV once ....and the name clicked my mind.

Glad to hear that........... but you should have written my full name instead........ who knows if you were lucky enough to find my real pictures too :rofl:

aap kush rehain humara kia hae......mein nae shadi online abhi try nahe kia.....

i don't know your full name.

i had seen him on TV once ....and the name clicked my mind.

aap kush rehain humara kia hae......mein nae shadi online abhi try nahe kia.....

acha.............. thanks

aur i can send you my real photo later on if you want. Its not top secret :smokin:

acha.............. thanks

aur i can send you my real photo later on if you want. Its not top secret :smokin:

Aap ke avatar walle photo dekhnae kae baad aur kuch dekhnae ke talab nahe .....;)

Aap ke avatar walle photo dekhnae kae baad aur kuch dekhnae ke talab nahe .....;)

bilkul........... Baba-e-Qom ki photo hai............ The greatest man of 21st century (for PAKISTAN).

un se behtar to nahi lakin baba jee se kam bhi nahi hon main :rofl:

bilkul........... Baba-e-Qom ki photo hai............ The greatest man of 21st century (for PAKISTAN).

un se behtar to nahi lakin baba jee se kam bhi nahi hon main :rofl:

mughe pata hae aap baba sae kum nahe hein:lol:

mughe pata hae aap baba sae kum nahe hein:lol:

bhai hamare kai roop hain. Hum bachon ke saath bachay, baron ke saath baray aur baba jee type logon ke group main Baba jee ban ke baith jaate hain :rofl::rofl:

yeh bhi 1 skill hoti hai........ i enjoy all parties all kind of environments all kind of peoples.

Allah ka ahsaan hai yeh khoobi sab logon main nahi hoti

bhai hamare kai roop hain. Hum bachon ke saath bachay, baron ke saath baray aur baba jee type logon ke group main Baba jee ban ke baith jaate hain :rofl::rofl:

yeh bhi 1 skill hoti hai........ i enjoy all parties all kind of environments all kind of peoples.

Allah ka ahsaan hai yeh khoobi sab logon main nahi hoti

Bohat ache baat hae ....bhai buss upnae company ka khiyal rukhyee ga....:D

i guess you are smart enough to understand what i want to say;)

Bohat ache baat hae ....bhai buss upnae company ka khiyal rukhyee ga....:D

i guess you are smart enough to understand what i want to say;)

hahahahhaa you are right

fikar nai karna woh sab khayal main sab se pehle rakhta hon :angel:

Well as I said, aab man bhar gaya apna. Thinking of calling it a day.

Nahe bhai....give yourself a gap of some days,alter your environment,and do come here when you get sometime.
As i do ..... it happens to me as well ,but i was downloading a book on orthopedics ...and enjoyed the company of zaki bhai.:)

Back
Top Bottom