What's new

Whatever

bcmcbcmcbcmcbcmcbcmcbcmcbcmcbcmcbcmcbcmcbcmcbcmcbcmcbcmcbcmcbcmcbc :welcome: to :pdf: :rofl: :hang3:

Guys i reached the conclusion today : there are no free lunches EVER ANYWHERE.

@WebMaster This.
image.jpeg

Watched life of pi recently. Only wondered why I hadn't watched it earlier. It was obvious to me that the writer of the book was a person of spiritual awareness. Sea, boat, fish, tiger, island are recurrent spiritual symbols that come into the thoughts of most spiritual people independently.

Watched life of pi recently. Only wondered why I hadn't watched it earlier. It was obvious to me that the writer of the book was a person of spiritual awareness. Sea, boat, fish, tiger, island are recurrent spiritual symbols that come into the thoughts of most spiritual people independently.

Talking of which, I think the cinematography was fabulous.

Wev
Who is crying? INDIAN or PAKISTANI | Indian Media | Pakistani Media | Pakistani Army Channel

@Hell hound @Moonlight @The Sandman @django @PaklovesTurkiye @Musafir117
We have rangbaz drame baz ye Indian anchor apni patloon gandi kar dain if we open all that media war BUT We still more civilized than them. Amir Liaqat is good in if he chose one line and follow it through he don't need to be engage in domestic mar kuttai among other fellow anchors. That's what I have problem with him.

We have rangbaz drame baz ye Indian anchor apni patloon gandi kar dain if we open all that media war BUT We still more civilized than them. Amir Liaqat is good in if he chose one line and follow it through he don't need to be engage in domestic mar kuttai among other fellow anchors. That's what I have problem with him.
BOL is the best thing that happened to Pakistan after ARY films :D

@SarthakGanguly i had replied to your post here but weirdly it goes in moderation queue and remains invisible again and again dunno why . So i am adding screenshot of it

image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom