What's new

Whatever

Countries that meet NATO's spending target of 2% of GDP:

- United States - United Kingdom - Poland - Greece - Estonia

@Zibago @django @DESERT FIGHTER @Imran Khan @Zarvan @The Sandman @Narendra Trump @Spring Onion @haviZsultan @Windjammer @Levina @Umair Nawaz @Areesh @Azlan Haider @Moonlight
Check my village. :wub:
These students are very lucky.

92100240.jpg

Yes they live in Beautiful area but school not having proper building is not lucky but pathetic
Yes. AJK government spend all budget for the development of Capital and the condition of villages are worse. It is a good step of local NGO who provide them chairs at least.

Lots of greenery. :tup:
But I agree to what @Zarvan bhai had to say.

Aye shabashe
1280x720-_wv.jpg
Who's she?
My Pakistani friend from Karachi looks exactly like her.

My PM is the bestest. <3

Muzafarabad?
No it is Rawalakot Brother district Poonch.

Lots of greenery. :tup:
But I agree to what @Zarvan bhai had to say.

Who's she?
My Pakistani friend from Karachi looks exactly like her.

My PM is the bestest. <3
This picture was taken in year 2012. Know there is much better building has been constructed for students by the donation given by residents. Our Government is very corrupt and they do not care of distant villages. Despite lack of facilities our region has a highest literacy rate more than Islamabad which is 90 percent and every year students from our district get first position in AJK state medical entrance test and Intermediate board.

Damn!!! so beautiful but sad to see kids sitting in the open wish it was a proper school. But awesome pic and place man. :tup:

She is the one and only Momo Miss Navin Kumar :D
@The Sandman
How once can not know about momo? :/

@SarthakGanguly i had replied to your post here but weirdly it goes in moderation queue and remains invisible again and again dunno why . So i am adding screenshot of it

View attachment 409980
He he, not sure why, but I guess you will be back.

Anyway - I still don't think the connection is so straightforward. Discipline is necessary. But movies cannot be considered a strong thing alone. If family values are good - it is likely the child will learn good things. Needs more research perhaps. I can't speak of facts. What you suggest may be true as well. I am not saying you are 100% wrong. :)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom