What's new

Whatever

why is it that you read the daily mail. do you just read the comments? :p:

I knew you would ask this question. :P I sometimes go to the dailymail because of the interesting and serious contents,I find sometimes,and because I like going on foreign news. Yeah,the dailymail isn't always the best source to read,and even less the comment section. You know what's wrong with the comment section,won't give you details. :P

anyway yes but this field was private so the farmer can easily put bulls there and they can "deal" with them, or he can shoot them. i will have to tell him so he can take action.

Oh that is different then. Anyway,not much an issue here since there's no flowers and no gypsies. :P For now....

I knew you would ask this question. :P I sometimes go to the dailymail because of the interesting and serious contents,I find sometimes,and because I like going on foreign news. Yeah,the dailymail isn't always the best source to read,and even less the comment section. You know what's wrong with the comment section,won't give you details. :P

Oh that is different then. Anyway,not much an issue here since there's no flowers and no gypsies. :P For now....
and by serious content you mean looking at nearly naked women flashing "incidently":p:
i knew where you live i'd tell your mrs.:disagree:

no flowers in france........ really?

and by serious content you mean looking at nearly naked women flashing "incidently":p:
i knew where you live i'd tell your mrs.:disagree:

:lol:

Well,the dailymail gives what the populace wants to see. Or at least,what the British public wants to see. :P

no flowers in france........ really?

It was hot and sunny these days. I didn't make attention of the precense of flowers. :P

:lol:

Well,the dailymail gives what the populace wants to see. Or at least,what the British public wants to see. :P

It was hot and sunny these days. I didn't make attention of the precense of flowers. :P
well they do give what some of the population want. and now the french.
mind you i get the real thing .:partay:

the weather is amazing but the bad this is early in the morning my cars leather seat heats up way to much because of the sun. i have to start to leave the windows half way down.
hows life in la france? do you still get told by some roma that you dropped a 'gold' ring :oops:

well they do give what some of the population want. and now the french.
mind you i get the real thing .:partay:

Everyone is bored of long texts and boring politicians or news. What the populace wants to see is.... "more actions,less talk". :P

the weather is amazing but the bad this is early in the morning my cars leather seat heats up way to much because of the sun. i have to start to leave the windows half way down.

Don't have a garage ? :o: A good,fresh,dark garage ? 8-)

hows life in la france? do you still get told by some roma that you dropped a 'gold' ring :oops:

It's good As in the UK it's getting hot and sunny over here,good wind,I hope the sh*tty weather and rain is over. As for the roma,I used to see them either searching the bins or begging in front of the commercial center. I don't see them anymore,wonder where they went. :p:

A sound idea.
yeah like that.
i the ones he has have got horns on them

Everyone is bored of long texts and boring politicians or news. What the populace wants to see is.... "more actions,less talk". :P

Don't have a garage ? :o: A good,fresh,dark garage ? 8-)

It's good As in the UK it's getting hot and sunny over here,good wind,I hope the sh*tty weather and rain is over. As for the roma,I used to see them either searching the bins or begging in front of the commercial center. I don't see them anymore,wonder where they went. :p:
indeed i like action.:p:

i do have a garage, enough for 3 cars mine and the other half's, the other spot is taken by the lawn mower which is one of those one you sit and drive on. but as for parking my car in the garage? no. the garage doors are old and too slow. now that i think of it i'd probably get them replaced.

the weather here been great since last saturday. went to blackpool beach and regretted it as it was rammed full. so we went to fleetwood instead. it does not have a beach but i didn't care.
you dont find roma's in rural towns as its too remote and expensive but was shocked to find them in the middle of nowhere picking flowers. id have to go check the area. if there's a sofa in the field then i know there here. in large cities like manchester then there everywhere.

@Levina have you guys tried haldi ram's pateesa? :woot:

Noo.
I have tried every other thing sold by Haldiram brand, but never tried their Pateesa. Frankly never seen it in the shelves, it's usually snacks like aloo bhujia, moong dal fry, navratan, and nutcrackers that is available. Khatta-meetha is my fav.
I love their sweet Soanpaapdi. Have you tried it?

I didn't know haldiram is available in Pakistan too.

So how's your Christian mallu fren doing? Still in touch with her?

Used to get this all the time in Singapore. But quality was variable depending on how long the stuff was stored in warehouse coming long distance etc (longer it was stored, generally less fluffy...and then whats the point :P )

Its why I avoid it in Canada when I see it....its just not worth it once you know how its supposed to be :P

Used to get this all the time in Singapore. But quality was variable depending on how long the stuff was stored in warehouse coming long distance etc (longer it was stored, generally less fluffy...and then whats the point :P )

Its why I avoid it in Canada when I see it....its just not worth it once you know how its supposed to be :P
I know where you coming from. That has happened to me too. If soanpaapdi isn't fresh, then it isnt soft and doesnt give "melt in your mouth" effect.
Somewhere in old Delhi,in chandani chowk, there's this shop which sells fresh soanpaapdi. Its yummmm.
Super soft, dark brown in colour, with loads of nuts on it.
Haldiraam Soanpaapdis are packed well, so they are very soft. Try it. :)

@Vergennes @waz @Providence @mike2000 is back .......... and other brits
the weather has been very very good here since saturday and i saw the most weirdest thing that p!ssed me off.

in the morning when i drive to work i pass a field full of daffodils
these......
yellowwhitedaffodils.jpg

but when i come back from work i look at the field and i spot a bunch of gypsies picking them off.
they took easily 500 stems
what bastards!
do you guys have the same problem ?

My mother inherited a home in Bebington near Port Sunlight. That place is as good a countryside can ever be. If weird gypsies pluck any flowers from open parks they have a straight GBP 100 fine and if anyone's dog is found pooping, it's a straight GBP 1000 fine.

I have never seen anyone throwing as much as a wasted cigarette on the road ! That place is heaven as compared to dirty London !

My mother inherited a home in Bebington near Port Sunlight. That place is as good a countryside can ever be. If weird gypsies pluck any flowers from open parks they have a straight GBP 100 fine and if anyone's dog is found pooping, it's a straight GBP 1000 fine.

I have never seen anyone throwing as much as a wasted cigarette on the road ! That place is heaven as compared to dirty London !
i think the council need to fine these lot but i think they have £100 to fork out.
gypsies dont have dogs but at caravan sites they do, but that remote and fenced up so they cant leave, theres only one entrance and exit

Noo.
I have tried every other thing sold by Haldiram brand, but never tried their Pateesa. Frankly never seen it in the shelves, it's usually snacks like aloo bhujia, moong dal fry, navratan, and nutcrackers that is available. Khatta-meetha is my fav.

I didn't know haldiram is available in Pakistan too.

So how's your Christian mallu fren doing? Still in touch with her?

Yes, but I have convinced myself out of it..maybe I dont know... but as I told you, i will not blindly throw myself..I need to quash the thoughts, thankfully talking to you (sort of qaido :lol: ) I have broken the chain of thoughts.. yes if i get a chance to meet her face to face, I will see what she is made of and then decide accordingly.

no, I just bought pateesa on her advice ofcourse, I didnt know myself that it was available, quite a range of it were available but I just bought pateesa, and trust me no local pateesa is as good as haldi ram's. its amazing..

Back
Top Bottom