What's new

Whatever

don't worry she is not of your type

I investigated throughly :angel:

My type :O How do you know my type? and how many times have you seen me trying to get hooked up here? :P

BTW, an Indian girl keeping the id as juskpk :-S, kuch hajam nahin hua

My type :O How do you know my type? and how many times have you seen me trying to get hooked up here? :P

Bhai shayad is forum pe i know you the most.............. i have seen your pictures......... half of your conversation in this forum was with me......... and just like you recognize peoples i too can recognize your taste :yahoo:

BTW, an Indian girl keeping the id as juskpk :-S, kuch hajam nahin hua

mujhe bhi hazam nahi howa thaa lakin usne aisi goliyan din ke sab hazam ho gaya

Woh bohat achi hakeem hai...........ilaaj karwa ke dekho............. 4ro (charon) Tabak roshan ho jayen ge (if you know what i mean)

Bhai shayad is forum pe i know you the most.............. i have seen your pictures......... half of your conversation in this forum was with me......... and just like you recognize peoples i too can recognize your taste :yahoo:

Woh bohat achi hakeem hai...........ilaaj karwa ke dekho............. 4ro (charon) Tabak roshan ho jayen ge (if you know what i mean)

Aah not interested :P
I dont believe in meeting girls through defence forums :D

mera mention...mr zaki...apni investigation ki report bhejo...yeh kya types record hua hai i will check...

He will send that in PM :P

BTW, the pk in your handle signifies Pakistan or something else (like your initials) ?

agar india ka patriotism ka jhanda laoongi to aap log kaat koot ke phaink doge...so thot lets be patriotic towards pakistan...koi galati hui kya ? bhai chara gunha hai ? koi indian pakistan ki tareef kare, saath de hazam nahi hota?

Thanks

Aah not interested :P
I dont believe in meeting girls through defence forums

bhai i have given my opinion 100 times before............ i don't even believe these girls are girls :rofl:

who knows if they are Mens pretending to be girls :lol::lol: aur CHASHMISH Aunty Jee's doing time pass with peoples like you :rofl:

I don't believe on anything on internet

take an example of Shoaib Malik.............. socha thaa Hoor se baat kar raha hai.......... baad main Langoor nikal aayi :lol::lol::lol:

ok KillBill i got to go for Friday prayer

talk to you soon (hopefully after an hour)

aha!! falooda kha kurr muza ageya is mosum mein....:enjoy: thundd pur gaye:dance3:

Back
Top Bottom