What's new

Whatever

Haar ristey ko naam dena jaruri nahin hai :P :smitten::smitten::smitten:

jis rishte ka koi naam nahi hota.... us pe duniya walay bohat se sawal uthate hain :lol::lol::lol:

Yah to naam dena paray ga yah phir duniya walon ke taanay sunne parayen ge :rofl:

haan isay mat gino......... yeh to behno jaisa bhayi hai aap sab ka (yah ki) :rolleyes:

is ko naa gino :no:

well zaki...mostly indians are meant to be brothers and sisters as spoken in the pledge that we do in school

India is my country...and all Indians are my brothers and sisters...

ya now go ahead...tear this apart and maar kaat dalo Indians ko iss par...

well zaki...mostly indians are meant to be brothers and sisters as spoken in the pledge that we do in school

India is my country...and all Indians are my brothers and sisters...

ya now go ahead...tear this apart and maar kaat dalo Indians ko iss par...

haiiiiiiiiiiiiin????????

what do you mean :devil:

it wasn't offensive........... KillBill and me are friends....... way before you even typed DEFENSE word in google

Why are you getting annoyed in it?

haiiiiiiiiiiiiin????????

what do you mean :devil:

it wasn't offensive........... KillBill and me are friends....... way before you even typed DEFENSE word in google

Why are you getting annoyed in it?

na na....i am not getting annoyed with u at all..sorry ...need to explain...the last line was not meant for u...i was meant for group in general...i wanted to let u know that there actually is a pledge like this...but i know ppl around wait for the oppty like this to jump and mock...hence that last line...but it was not for u..the first part of fun was....

na na....i am not getting annoyed with u at all..sorry ...need to explain...the last line was not meant for u...i was meant for group in general...i wanted to let u know that there actually is a pledge like this...but i know ppl around wait for the oppty like this to jump and mock...hence that last line...but it was not for u..the first part of fun was....

Jaa maaf kiya:smokin:

:cool:

tehazeeb mein "jao" kehate hain...chalo aapko ispe maaf kiya...hum indians ka dil bhi bada hota hai

maine to bollywood ka dialough mara thaa

chalo

Mohtaram Janab Qabil-e-Tareef Respected member of this forum Miss JustPK I don't have any hard feelings about you so i forgive you :)

maine to bollywood ka dialough mara thaa

chalo

Mohtaram Janab Qabil-e-Tareef Respected member of this forum Miss JustPK I don't have any hard feelings about you so i forgive you :)

better - but angrezi bahut zayada ho gayi...zarra poora urdu mein kahenge?

@justpk

What are you doing on the loc(if it's line of control i guess)?

Back
Top Bottom