What's new

Whatever

I could certainly be tempted to take a smoke with Nausheen.
smoking-hot-pakistani-models-23-300x300.jpg
Is shaam kay naam aik kush aur sahe

mere junun ka natija zarur niklega

:ashamed:

reputation?? :o:

:enjoy:

thank you... i didn't know about him so googled... he is much more fluid than me... maybe i will get that aspect with age.

with my reading i should have made it more dramatic maybe, though i must say when i heard back my reading i prided myself to think that i sounded like sunil dutt. :D

i acted like a tapori. :ashamed:
Wo kiya kehtay hain
Badnaam hoan gay to kiya naam na hoga :D

@jamahir as long as I figured on my own reality is different. But I think you and sister shamain get over all the misunderstandings. :)

Zia's voice. I haven't listened to yours one yet.
Oh bibi muaf kar kis nave pasori ch hath pa rahein ein

I tried its best if the current status quo is maintained

@jamahir as long as I figured on my own reality is different. But I think you and sister shamain get over all the misunderstandings. :)

thank you.

about that member, i have no problem in being friends... only this much i can say because i had exchanged a deal with a mod ( waz bhai ) that i won't talk about that member and in exchange i got promise from waz bhai that the member won't mention me.

but to use your words in my fashion, i neither want to hate nor i want to be hated. :)

Qasam Se think of devil and devil is here. I was about to ask where is sheikh sahib someone posted a picture of a model and here you are. :bounce::bounce::bounce:
I posted the picture originally it was a list of models and actresses who smoke :D

Oh bibi muaf kar kis nave pasori ch hath pa rahein ein

I tried its best if the current status quo is maintained

You guys know each other for like years so I did not know things are actually very much messed up.

thank you.

about that member, i have no problem in being friends... only this much i can say because i had exchanged a deal with a mod ( waz bhai ) that i won't talk about that member and in exchange i got promise from waz bhai that the member won't mention me.

but to use your words in my fashion, i neither want to hate nor i want to be hated. :)

As I said Zibago I am kinda new amongst you all. I never knew things are so messed up. But anyways if it doesn't work out better to stay away. Peace.

You guys know each other for like years so I did not know things are actually very much messed up.

As I said Zibago I am kinda new amongst you all. I never knew things are so messed up. But anyways if it doesn't work out better to stay away. Peace.
It happened infront of me i am the neutral party and i will not take sides or reopen old wounds

Back
Top Bottom