What's new

Whatever

Brother I almost wept while reading it and I can feel his pain since he is the eyewitness of it.
We need more people to help poor people around us. We all need to play our part to make the world better place to live. Unfortunately, majority of us leave our jobs on others.
if only i can have that military for a two years... if only... **laughs like a bond villain and then smiles like a cat who has had his fill of milk**[/QUOTE]
is that you @jamahir
mixedgifs3.gif

@Ammara Chaudhry ,he has nerves of steel-----you can sort it out from the audio link below,but today he just could not resist and stumbled----:(--
mere junoon ka nateeja by jamahir | Free Listening on SoundCloud

if only i can have that military for two years... if only. **laughs like a bond villain and then smiles like a cat who has had his fill of milk**

and that reminds me, i must update my two dprk threads with pictures and vids from facebook... will do it it the course of the week.
@Ammara Chaudhry ,he has nerves of steel-----you can sort it out from the audio link below,but today he just could not resist and stumbled----:(--
mere junoon ka nateeja by jamahir | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Is that him singing? I'm gonna listen to it later though. :p.

oh one thing i forgot to mention, he's not an uncle,his audio suggests something else,though:D

Hahaha.
I honestly can't wait to get over with my lab class so I can listen to it. :D.

more like trying to read a nice urdu poem suggested by @IrbiS but failing to sound like a worldly wise poet. :D

Which poem? The level of curiosity. :D

@Mentee by the way when I joined this forum I used to avoid this brother. I was very very new on forum and he was so rude to me at the beginning. :( :p
And then the reputation was not satisfying as well. :p
But later I figured reality is different. ;p

failing to sound like a worldly wise poet. :D
:rofl:you dont say that the recitation was awsome:enjoy: was i listening to zia Muhayudin:flood:

@Mentee by the way when I joined this forum I used to avoid this brother. I was very very new on forum and he was so rude to me at the beginning. :( :p
whaaaaaaaat:astagh: he is the most humble, welcoming and down to earth jewel of P.D.F just like ma bro @haman10 ----a little eccentric,if i may say so:P

:rofl:you dont say that the recitation was awsome:enjoy: was i listening to zia Muhayudin:flood:

And I love his voiceover.

whaaaaaaaat:astagh: he is the most humble, welcoming and down to earth jewel of P.D.F just like ma bro @haman10 ----a little eccentric,if i may say so:P

Seriously and my first comment on him was ok I gotta stay away. :p
Khair after one of my humble post he became nice to me. :D
Don't even know this one. :p

Which poem? The level of curiosity. :D

mere junun ka natija zarur niklega

:ashamed:

reputation?? :o:

:enjoy:

thank you... i didn't know about him so googled... he is much more fluid than me... maybe i will get that aspect with age.

with my reading i should have made it more dramatic maybe, though i must say when i heard back my reading i prided myself to think that i sounded like sunil dutt. :D

i acted like a tapori. :ashamed:

――――――――――――
Which reminds me
Pakistani actresses who smoke
Sanam Baloch
31-300x247.jpg

Sumbal Iqbal
hqdefault-300x225.jpg

Nausheen Shah
smoking-hot-pakistani-models-23-300x300.jpg

Ayesha Khan and Sarwat Gillani
aishasarwat-300x291.jpg

Gharida Farooqi(Not an actress)
Pakstani%2BFamous%2BFemales%2BWho%2BUse%2BTo%2BSmoke%2BIn%2BReal%2BLife%2B(7).jpg

@django kahein dobara say ham bhe na shoro ho jayein :D

Coffee with cigarette?She really hates her teeth
I could certainly be tempted to take a smoke with Nausheen.
smoking-hot-pakistani-models-23-300x300.jpg

Back
Top Bottom