What's new

Whatever

Busy, sick, bored, excited, too warm, not cold enough, busy, tired, and stressed... in that order.

Awww....why whats wrong ? :unsure:

He's... well, he's a but like this cat at the moment:

grumpy-cat-smiling-4.jpg

Smiling when I'm around, but like this practically the rest of the time:

iStock_000003223968_Large.jpg

Kind of grumpy. Newborn, wife overseas, work obligations even when working from home... yeah, he's a bit miffed recently.

Hows my niece ? Who does she look like more ? :kiss3:

Not really sure. I saw here during the holidays, but she was only around for about 2 1/2 weeks before returning to her posting.

Kai's go paternity duties, Anna's an essential employee so she's not really allowed time at home unless something divine happens with staffing.

Ooh...it must be tough being away from the little one for Anna !

Awww....why whats wrong ? :unsure:

Apart from being a bit ill, it's been a mix of pregnancy and uncertainty over work. I'm hoping to get a transfer to a US operation of my company, one near D.C., and have been looking for a house in the area. The US military is our main employee and I do a lot of work in the US. The problem is that right now I have no definitive answer and that's a bit stressful.

Hows my niece ? Who does she look like more ? :kiss3:

Mostly Annie. She's got red hair and blue eyes, both Anna has too.

But she's still less than a month old at this point, so it's hard to tell from a structure point of view.

But she was named after me:oops:.

Apart from being a bit ill, it's been a mix of pregnancy and uncertainty over work. I'm hoping to get a transfer to a US operation of my company, one near D.C., and have been looking for a house in the area. The US military is our main employee and I do a lot of work in the US. The problem is that right now I have no definitive answer and that's a bit stressful.

Congratulations ! :woot:

Get well soon and take care of yourself; my niece or nephew needs their Mama healthy ! :agree:

So stop munching on those late night Chicken Nuggets ! :tsk:

Pass some to me though ! :D

And take it easy...don't stress out ! :tup:

Mostly Annie. She's got red hair and blue eyes, both Anna has too.

But she's still less than a month old at this point, so it's hard to tell from a structure point of view.

But she was named after me:oops:.

Awww I bet shes adorable ! :oops:

haan tuo? :what:

yaar, you are as innocent as jf_thunder. :D

or maybe pretending to be innocent also like him. :D

Lol
I had bought it from African pavilion of DSF.

dsf is dubai something fair??

Now take a look at this....

karachi's population in 1901 was 115,407 and wikipedia gives 1998 population as 9.3 million !! :lol:

and is the annual aawan-jaawan amount of karachi port 18 crores or was there some other value for that number??

Oye hoye hum to elite ho gaye :D

okay, your next goal is crossing my post count. :D

---

by the way, i will be generally unavailable on pdf until the 2nd of february.

A thread posted by Jonah Arthur.
https://defence.pk/threads/800-roun...usiasts-home-in-ne-china.419766/#post-8115362

Well, then you do not wanna know about the pile of weapons @BDforever is sitting on.
From punching weapons to pump action and God knows what.
tsa113015_2.jpg

disturbing-ammo-ammunition-cat-hello-kitty-demotivational-poster-1246913290.jpg

I know , i know , you so desperately want to show off sniper cat image of your's, that you have posted for like a thousand times.It's time to exercise some of the spying skills to get something out of your secret secret stash and post it up here that is not posted already.

Cat-sniper.jpg

And that's his response most of the times, just to irk me. \/\/\/

freedom-freedom-fight-squirrel-medal-cammo-demotivational-poster-1244171792.jpg

A thread posted by Jonah Arthur.
https://defence.pk/threads/800-roun...usiasts-home-in-ne-china.419766/#post-8115362

Well, then you do not wanna know about the pile of weapons @BDforever is sitting on.
From punching weapons to pump action and God knows what.
tsa113015_2.jpg

disturbing-ammo-ammunition-cat-hello-kitty-demotivational-poster-1246913290.jpg

I know , i know , you so desperately want to show off sniper cat image of your's, that you have posted for like a thousand times.It's time to exercise some of the spying skills to get something out of your secret secret stash and post it up here that is not posted already.

Cat-sniper.jpg

And that's his response most of the times, just to irk me. \/\/\/

freedom-freedom-fight-squirrel-medal-cammo-demotivational-poster-1244171792.jpg
12565428_10205413572681032_9205625031766320490_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom