What's new

Whatever

It was mainly felt in Afghanistan... we will have to wait for further information... hope all are safe and well.... disasters are very hard to forget-they leave an imprint on your very mind. Plus the relatives and people we know killed. It is sad. We need a better earthquake response mechanism in place. I read an article of the massive damage caused by an earthquake caused in Turkey and the same scale earthquake causing only limited damage in the US. They have better mechanisms, early warning and proper responses to the disaster. Pakistan is poorer than Turkey so it could be far worse in our nation since we do not have those mechanisms.

I pray for the Pakistani people and their sucess though. Hope no damage has been caused by the Earthquake.
22 Casualties Dunya news

@FULL_METAL

Why have u thanked that saudi?

by mistake bro, having more than 10 tabs open u know the hassle:p:

don't worry bro we online Indians will always side with our Persian brothers against the sauds

Thank you bro much :cheers: Please unthank him. PS. I have 150 open tabs ... lol :D

I already did. 150 tabs:o: u are a hacker or what?

No, it's not done.

No I open tabs rapidly and I forget to close them :D

Have you two reached puberty yet?

562ae075df8b2.jpg

@Ifrit @django @KURUMAYA @waz @Shamain
Gen Zia and Alam Channa'

I am new to this forum, but I like to be a part of this community. This is absolutely awesome.
Just avoid the trolls and the unfriendly members

Back
Top Bottom