What's new

Whatever

Yea chorain yeh dekhain @Leader bahi kee wedding video hai :P
Humay bhi Fresh Lime or Rooh Afza acha lagta hay :cheers:

Yea masayel-e-tasawuff, yea tera bayan Ghalib
Tujhy hum wali samjhty, jo na bada-khwar hota !:pop:

Omg kitna amazing shair hai magar may matlab poochon gee kisi say iska , mujhay samajh aadha aya aadha nahi,

Omg kitna amazing shair hai magar may matlab poochon gee kisi say iska , mujhay samajh aadha aya aadha nahi,
Bada Khwar means Sharab Peeny wala ....abhi pher say parho ...samjh ajayega ...!

Bada Khwar means Sharab Peeny wala ....abhi pher say parho ...samjh ajayega ...!
Lolzzz aya samajh ,ghalib is self talking and self praising. Cool shair. Thanks for telling the meaning. I am quite thick when comes to shayari .
Oh sage i saw more pics of edwardes that u had added. Very beautiful.

luckily I canot see... but there be some real hard rock music, I assure you and ofcourse to burn off patwaris go nawaz go !

luckily I canot see... but there be some real hard rock music, I assure you and ofcourse to burn off patwaris go nawaz go !
May nay politics kee wajah say ya apkay aur aether bahi kay pol conflicts kee wajah say nahi tag kiya tha. I had thought u mite take it in that sense, but then i thought nai aisa kuch nahi hota, i am ovrthinking. Ap ko pata hai my jokes are never abt fanning any feuds. They are all in good faith. May nay aisay hee apko tung karnay kay leeay tag kiya tha.
video offensive nahi hai ,

----------------------------------------------------------
Posts merge hogain intended tobe a seperate post
img_20130607_00224328.jpg_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.jpg

Did you know there is a real life structure that resembles the Cats Lair in Sri Lanka? It's called the Sigiriya (Lion Rock) Fortress.

11536120_10154263996468538_9208878073944825773_n.jpg

@WAJsal The Awami League won an overwhelming majority in East Pakistan and secured zero representation in West Pakistan and this was simply due to the 6 point agenda of Mujeeb that made him into most popular leader of Bengalis (he was killed like a dog by same is a different thing) while at the same time into a villain in the West Pakistan. The 1970 elections were more like 1946 provincial election in which Muslim League emerged as a true representative party of Indian Muslims and she used this popularity to win Pakistan. I see the 1970 elections as referendum in which East Pakistanis overwhelmingly voted for independence from Pakistan whereas West Pakistan unequivocally rejected the Awami League for her anti-Pakistan manifesto.

Whether 1970 election were fair is subjective. Awami thugs did not allow other parties to campaign freely in East Pakistan and prevented party representatives from being present during the vote counting. A sizeable population of pro-West Pakistan Biharis were also present and not all Bengalis wanted cession but the results in East Pakistan were kind of unbelievably one-sided that indeed cast doubts about the fairness of the elections.
Sir one question, what do you believe led to the break up of Bangladesh? did West Pakistan had to do anything at all with it.
I know one thing, Banglalis were unfairly treated.
Again it was stupid to deny him to form a government. If he was guilty of something, it was a big mistake of releasing him. Let him go gives a clear impression that he was not guilty.

@WAJsal its agartala, not agartha. And no didnt find being called naive as abusive but very over confident of u. And sorry u have a very inflexble attitude, whre u just want to stubbornly stick to ur pov and run over anyone who differs from u. This attitude was visible in ur thread too.
Apparently i am right too. Agatthala, sorry my mistake.
This attitude was apparently present within Gufi and Slav Defence, too i suppose. I am sorry i don't agree, we searched everything. fact's, details, we came to one conclusion West Pakistan's stupid generals and politicians played the biggest part.
And no iwud never agree with this stupid ages old self hating and self blaming attitude that west pakistan was the main cause behind secession.
It was the main cause, wake up. We are to blame for every crisis we are in. First '71. Why was he denied to form a government, ethically speaking, was it a right or wrong thing to do. If he was guilty, it was a big mistake to let go of him.

@WAJsal plz naraz na hona ,i hate losing my pdf buddies.
Why would i be naraz.

Yaar, its going well enough. Haven't been able to login much regularly.
God to hear from. I hope weather is pleasant in Islamabad, right? long time no see, thought i'd say 'hi'.
I know you read the thread related to '71. Your thoughts?

@RescueRanger , saw you online in one of those threads. Thought i'd say hi. Long time no see, hope everything is ok. how is your Ramadan going?

God to hear from. I hope weather is pleasant in Islamabad, right? long time no see, thought i'd say 'hi'.
I know you read the thread related to '71. Your thoughts?

Yeah the weather is better than most places. It was very well written, though I think some more focus should have been added to the factor that most of the corroborated casualty count itself is the West Pakistanis killed by the Muktis. The only true genocide in the entire conflict was carried out against West Pakistanis and Biharis.

Yeah the weather is better than most places. It was very well written, though I think some more focus should have been added to the factor that most of the corroborated casualty count itself is the West Pakistanis killed by the Muktis. The only true genocide in the entire conflict was carried out against West Pakistanis and Biharis.
I wish this 'Hamid Mir generation' could realize this.

Apparently, we skipped many things. Sir it was tiring, i myself couldn't take it anymore. Anyway thank you for the feedback.
I know, right? i miss Islamabad's weather, would rain almost once in 2 or 3 weeks. Here in Karachi it hardly ever rains, last time rained in winters, that too what you would call 'bondabadi' in Islamabad. Drought, and heat resulted in a huge number of loss of life too.

Back
Top Bottom