What's new

Whatever

@jamahir & @Aether What does Haani mean in either Urdu, Punjabi or both, please?

I had an Egyptian-born buddy that was in the Armed Forces in Canada and died in A-stan
that was named Hani, in Arabic of course.

Thanks in advance, Tay.

i don't know much of punjabi and not most of arabi and there is no word in urdu called haani ( as far as i know ). :-)

from the meaning @Aether and sidak have given, it is very different to the hindi meaning ( "loss" ) and the arabi meaning ( "happy" ).
Haani means

• Friend or partner depending on how you use it
  • Two person with narrow age gap

In Pubjabi, it can be used for Friends/Dost/Lovers/couples. It depends in what form you are using it.:-)

Apparently, you are referring to one of them.

neither of them have sonal sehgal as the heroine... the song is from some years ago... it is set in the outdoors.

Last edited:
aap ki tarah PTI ka paid agent nahi jis ne politics ko apna mazhab bana kar sahi aur ghalat main faisla karna chor diya hai.

Mere nazdeek agar kisi 1 shakhsh ko sharab peenay ki aadat ho to is ka ye matlub hargiz nahi ke aap sharab ko bura kehte jayen aur usay heroin ya cocaine pilana shoro kar dain. PTI ne bhi wohi harkaat ki hain jis se mujhe ikhtalaf hai aur main apni opinion ka izhar karta rahta hon.

Nawaz Sharif aur PPP ke status quo, nepotism, corruption, incompetency aur lack of vision ko identify karte karte civil disobedience, incitement of violence, anarchy, waging a war against the government and its state institutions aur bazaru language ki politics ka dars dena shoro kar diya aap logon ne. I don't agree with that so aap jaise PTI ke farishton ko poora haqq hai mere baare main apni opinion banane ka.

PS: I believe in true democracy that is nowhere seen in the parties of PML-N, PPP, PTI.

All rotten eggs in my opinion

Haani means

• Friend or partner depending on how you use it
  • Two person with narrow age gap

I am fine, tum facebook se ghayab ho gaye kaafi baar socha tumse baat karne ke --- 2-3 kaam thay par you were nowhere to be seen

I am fine Levina... I will listen to that song when I will come back home, about to leave for work

Thanks for sharing

itna rona dhona... paran ho patwari :lol:

itna rona dhona... paran ho patwari :lol:
Hum itne khushnaseeb kahan ye theka to aap Imran Khan aur PTI workers ne liya howa hai jaise rona dhona sirf unhi ka haq hai

1 bande ko Prime Minister banane ki lust main chahe mulk main kitna hi fasaad barpa kyoun na ho jaye aap logon ko koi faraq hi nahi parta

The guy is Arijit Singh , he's famous for aashiqui songs. But in "Duaa" song the lady definitely sounded better.
Arijit Singh's song...(I'm sure you've heard this :) )

Of course, it was very famous after release

hahaha
70 episodes?Unbelievable isnt it??? :lol:
Waiting for season 2 to begin.
@halupridol brace up. :devil:

8-)8-)8-)

This is you :haha::haha::haha:

Enhhh
@Aether yeh kya chal raha hai ???:rolleyes:

View attachment 223443

Okay now guys listen to this song, its very unfortunate that this guy didnt get the kind of audience he deserves
@Aether @friendly_troll96 @S.U.R.B. @halupridol @Horus @jamahir @Leader (not sure if i've posted this link earlier)

Those were nice songs @Aether
Punjabi songs remind me of this song(Vari Varsi) ...and @Abingdonboy's blog (in my signature :P )
wow that's so cool, I am humbled @levina :o:

I don't know who Sonal
Sehgal is, but Harbhajan Maan is one of my favourite singer and I know all songs of his.

This is another song on 'Heer'.

There is another song on Heer by him & his younger brother. Video was never shoot for ut. Therefore, not sharing the song.

I don't know who Sonal
Sehgal is

she is a actress who was the lead in a comedy-drama serial "hotel kingston" which was based on the bbc serial "hotel babylon"...

Sonal-Sehgal-Biography.jpg

but Harbhajan Maan is one of my favourite singer and I know all songs of his.

This is another song on 'Heer'.

thanks, though not this too.

the song i speak of is also a tragedy song set in the outdoors, but with sonal... i remember harbhajan wearing black clothes... some people attack harbhajan and sonal.

There is another song on Heer by him & his younger brother. Video was never shoot for ut. Therefore, not sharing the song.

okay.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom