What's new

Whatever

I am sure it must be delicious

Har tara se try karna chahiye... mango is one of the best fruit i always love to eat

Occasionally cause it's easier than eating and more fun plus I'm not a very big fan despite growing 'em ourself

This movie is also very good

nice songs... and presence of urdu words made and known punjabi words made them generally understandable to me.

and isn't the tune from the folk song, "heer"??

and the lady in the second vid is so graceful.

by the way, does anyone know a punjabi song by harbhajan maan whose vid has sonal sehgal and harbhajan, and i think is about heer-ranjha or sohni-mahiwal??

@levina @ranjeet ( after you come back from ban )

nice songs... and presence of urdu words made and known punjabi words made them generally understandable to me.

by the way, does anyone know a punjabi song by harbhajan maan whose vid has sonal sehgal and harbhajan, and i think is about heer-ranjha or sohni-mahiwal??

The song I shared is from the movie called "Haani". It's available on dailymotion website

Harbhajjan Mann played a lead role in the movie called "Heer Ranjha" so I guess your type of song would be in that movie. I don't watch much Punjabi movies but this guy Harbhajjan Mann has made some awesome movies and he never forgets to add the folk songs in the movie to make it more beautiful.

Jee Ayan Nu
Jagg Jeondiyan De Mele
Mitti Wajaan Mardi
Haani

were all great movies to watch

@jamahir & @Aether What does Haani mean in either Urdu, Punjabi or both, please?

I had an Egyptian-born buddy that was in the Armed Forces in Canada and died in A-stan
that was named Hani, in Arabic of course.

Thanks in advance, Tay.

Errr
I had apologized for quitting the buddies club (call it impulsive behavior or mood swing), I know it was impetuous on my part. :(

@S.U.R.B.
Ah ,don't you worry ... it was all due for a season# 2
With 70 plus episodes, it was getting lengthy.
The ground breaking ceremony of the second place happens today, in the evening.You guys are invited.:welcome:

Last edited:
Apparently, you are referring to one of them.

In Pubjabi, it can be used for Friends/Dost/Lovers/couples. It depends in what form you are using it.:-)

@jamahir & @Aether What does Haani mean in either Urdu, Punjabi or both, please?

I had an Egyptian-born buddy that was in the Armed Forces in Canada and died in A-stan
that was named Hani, in Arabic of course.

Thanks in advance, Tay.

Last edited:
That's you at weddings motiii:
https://fbcdn-creative-a.akamaihd.n..._=1432184442_33de0b61407cb8d393ef5ae6624783fc
:lol:

I am sure it must be delicious

Har tara se try karna chahiye...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

--
Kese ho jani sehat kesi hy blood pressure kesa hy aur wo wali nurse kesi hy... ajkal koi lifut shifut ni :cray:

--

With 70 plus episodes, it was getting lengthy.
The ground breaking ceremony of the second place happens today, in the evening.You guys are invited.:welcome:

Wo jo hum mn tum mn qarar tha
tumharay TT ban'nay se hawa ho gya

:cray:

With 70 plus episodes, it was getting lengthy.The ground breaking ceremony of the second place happens today, in the evening.You guys are invited.:welcome:
hahaha
70 episodes?Unbelievable isnt it??? :lol:
Waiting for season 2 to begin.
@halupridol brace up. :devil:
8-)8-)8-)

This is you :haha::haha::haha:

Kese ho jani sehat kesi hy blood pressure kesa hy aur wo wali nurse kesi hy... ajkal koi lifut shifut ni :cray:
Enhhh
@Aether yeh kya chal raha hai ???:rolleyes:
Wo jo hum mn tum mn qarar tha
tumharay TT ban'nay se hawa ho gya

:cray:
curious-cat.gif

Okay now guys listen to this song, its very unfortunate that this guy didnt get the kind of audience he deserves
@Aether @friendly_troll96 @S.U.R.B. @halupridol @Horus @jamahir @Leader (not sure if i've posted this link earlier)

Those were nice songs @Aether
Punjabi songs remind me of this song(Vari Varsi) ...and @Abingdonboy's blog (in my signature :P )

Last edited:

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom