What's new

Whatever

Try this

The guy and the girls??
But the video says it was shot in Pakistan.
Yea, I can see the title.
Neither the guy nor the girls are Pakistanis.
The title is misleading. Happens all the time with such videos -- the oldest trick in the book. :)

Yea, I can see the title.
Neither the guy nor the girls are Pakistanis.
The title is misleading. Happens all the time with such videos -- the oldest trick in the book. :)
You talk as if ppl in Pakistan dont do anything funny 8-)
yup, he got a charming voice. bachpan say sun rahe hain ham to :laughcry:
Yeah he has a good voice...
Aur Amrinder Gill? :wub:

--

Gill toh India hote hai.... is he an Indian??
I have never heard of him now try this punjabi song,

@levina the link is banned, long live the noora king and his darbaris @Aether and others :D
aap ki tarah PTI ka paid agent nahi jis ne politics ko apna mazhab bana kar sahi aur ghalat main faisla karna chor diya hai.

Mere nazdeek agar kisi 1 shakhsh ko sharab peenay ki aadat ho to is ka ye matlub hargiz nahi ke aap sharab ko bura kehte jayen aur usay heroin ya cocaine pilana shoro kar dain. PTI ne bhi wohi harkaat ki hain jis se mujhe ikhtalaf hai aur main apni opinion ka izhar karta rahta hon.

Nawaz Sharif aur PPP ke status quo, nepotism, corruption, incompetency aur lack of vision ko identify karte karte civil disobedience, incitement of violence, anarchy, waging a war against the government and its state institutions aur bazaru language ki politics ka dars dena shoro kar diya aap logon ne. I don't agree with that so aap jaise PTI ke farishton ko poora haqq hai mere baare main apni opinion banane ka.

PS: I believe in true democracy that is nowhere seen in the parties of PML-N, PPP, PTI.

All rotten eggs in my opinion

What does Haani mean in either Urdu, Punjabi or both, please?
Haani means

• Friend or partner depending on how you use it
  • Two person with narrow age gap

Kese ho jani sehat kesi hy blood pressure kesa hy aur wo wali nurse kesi hy... ajkal koi lifut shifut ni :cray:
I am fine, tum facebook se ghayab ho gaye kaafi baar socha tumse baat karne ke --- 2-3 kaam thay par you were nowhere to be seen

yeh kya chal raha hai ???:rolleyes:

Those were nice songs @Aether
Punjabi songs me remind me of this song(Vari Varsi) ...and @Abingdonboy's blog (in my signature :P )
I am fine Levina... I will listen to that song when I will come back home, about to leave for work

Thanks for sharing

No, the one that painter was singing "har zulm" :)

Yeah heard him and Sajjad ali also talked about him on tv. I meant did you listen ' Babia ' ever before? and his another punjabi one ' Kirkir Kirkir ' ?

And another painter:pakistan:

Yeah heard him and Sajjad ali also talked about him on tv. I meant did you listen ' Babia ' ever before? and his another punjabi one ' Kirkir Kirkir ' ?
Babia sounds as if it is copied :P
Kirkir is a cute song, a friend had forwarded it to me.

And another painter:pakistan:
OMG!
He sang "mora sanya" beautifully.

Babia sounds as if it is copied :P
Kirkir is a cute song, a friend had forwarded it to me.

Babia's music is inspired or what your composers would say 'borrowed' from Cheb Khalid's Didi in arabic, everyone knows that song or at least recognizes it's shehnai tone albeit poetry is original and he sang it well

OMG!
He sang "mora sanya" beautifully.

Have you listened the guy with almost identical voice of Sanu

Babia's music is inspired or what your composers would say 'borrowed' from Cheb Khalid's Didi in arabic, everyone knows that song or at least recognizes it's shehnai tone albeit poetry is original and he sang it well
I remember "didi". :)
Now try an Indian song... the song will take time to build up.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom