What's new

Whatever

@Atanz , have some good news . I have finally found a great topic , which ought to be very informative , for everyone . Give it 2 days and i'll post it . It will comprise of Gilgit's history and how GB got liberated . Not many people know about it . I'm a Gilgiti and i didn't know much , lolz . Anyway , just hold on .

Good but the connection is faulty. How about u?

Exactly jb Sain Qaim Ali Shah college main thay tb ki
May theek hoon. indian trolls bohat tang kar ray thay. Theydont accept facts then pretend shouting how old are u , u are a kid u dont get basics ,whilst they know their lies are busted.
Abhi bhi one is refusing to accept thta pakistan manufactured locomotive engines, he is insisting like mad something that they were asssembled. And also not designed by u. Dude desihgn to india nay bhi nahi kiey kabhi. Still boasts loudest.

What connection is faulty internet? Site server seems down to me

Hellloo meray buddiessss kahan gaeyyyy????????

Helloooooo!! Koi meri awaz sun rahahai, meri awaz arahi ha tau koi jawab keu nahi dey raha ,, yahan itni khamoshi keu hai!?????? Kahannnnn hooooooo my buddies???nahi nahi nahiiiiiiii!!!!
Ok iwas doing some acting.

Motorola Razor was such an invention of that time

Hi,

Before I started working on the van---I left it for awhile with windows open. I came back and my cat Jack was inside the van and I was wondering why.

Couple of days ago my wife saw some rat droppings iside the van---I put rat posion---she did not like that---then she put a trap and got a mouse yesterday----and I thought okay---we are done---. Then this mornimg when I was replacing the struts---I had to take some parts of the van and it open up the vent for the blower motor----I just shown the light inside---and there were two dead mice.

I will tell my wife tomorrow---forgot to take the pictures----.

Why do people in USA prefer to buy minivans, when now there are tons of SUVs available? I mean, SUVs have the same or more space and with that AWD system, much safer on highway than minivans? Crossover SUVs now have very good fuel economy as well.

Mera dil karta hai from the smileys list kuch smileys ko goli maar doon. They are so uglyyyyyyy. Yuk.

Why do people in USA prefer to buy minivans, when now there are tons of SUVs available? I mean, SUVs have the same or more space and with that AWD system, much safer on highway than minivans? Crossover SUVs now have very good fuel economy as well.

Hi,

Minivan has more utility than SUV----it is built car chasis---so the ride is smoother----also it does not sit as high as a truck----a regular suv does not have as much cargo space as that of a minivan in the back----otherwise you have to go to a full size chevy suburban and that is too big of a vehicle---it is easier for elders to get in and out of minivan---it is easier for women to put the baby in the baby seat into the minivan---minivans are much safer---suv's roll over easily----.

My previous Honda odyssey almost handled like a sports car----handling was great and not many cars could over take me on the Grapevine on 5 freeway.

May theek hoon. indian trolls bohat tang kar ray thay. Theydont accept facts then pretend shouting how old are u , u are a kid u dont get basics ,whilst they know their lies are busted.
Abhi bhi one is refusing to accept thta pakistan manufactured locomotive engines, he is insisting like mad something that they were asssembled. And also not designed by u. Dude desihgn to india nay bhi nahi kiey kabhi. Still boasts loudest.

What connection is faulty internet? Site server seems down to me

Yes internet connection was down

@jamahir got notifications but speed was too slow to surf

Back
Top Bottom