What's new

Whatever

Watching Interstellar again , @IrbiS . Yar kab dekho gay . Link bhejo kya ?

I've a 1080p copy already. But first I plan to watch this:pop:
vlcsnap-2015-05-14-22h01m35s165.png
vlcsnap-2015-05-14-22h01m59s235.png

vlcsnap-2015-05-14-22h03m00s74.png

Just finished replacing the rear shocks, front struts assembly and brakes on my wife' minivan. Pan pain pain---I am too old to do these things---.
Also removed two dead mice from the blower motor---.

@IrbiS @WAJsal bahi kaisay hain aap dono?

Dead mice,? hahaha.

Hi,

Before I started working on the van---I left it for awhile with windows open. I came back and my cat Jack was inside the van and I was wondering why.

Couple of days ago my wife saw some rat droppings iside the van---I put rat posion---she did not like that---then she put a trap and got a mouse yesterday----and I thought okay---we are done---. Then this mornimg when I was replacing the struts---I had to take some parts of the van and it open up the vent for the blower motor----I just shown the light inside---and there were two dead mice.

I will tell my wife tomorrow---forgot to take the pictures----.

Hi,

Before I started working on the van---I left it for awhile with windows open. I came back and my cat Jack was inside the van and I was wondering why.

Couple of days ago my wife saw some rat droppings iside the van---I put rat posion---she did not like that---then she put a trap and got a mouse yesterday----and I thought okay---we are done---. Then this mornimg when I was replacing the struts---I had to take some parts of the van and it open up the vent for the blower motor----I just shown the light inside---and there were two dead mice.

I will tell my wife tomorrow---forgot to take the pictures----.

Walaikum Hi,

Oh thank u for writing in detail.

Back
Top Bottom