What's new

Whatever

@Nihonjin1051 - @SvenSvensonov is giving me the silent treatment again ! :pissed:

I indirectly implied that @SvenSvensonov is stupid and that Swedish Americans are not real Americans and he still won't respond ! :cry:

I dunno how else to elicit a response from him ! :(

I could try implying that @SvenSvensonov isn't a real Viking by pointing out his inability to grow a proper beard but I dunno if that'll work either ! :undecided:

@Nihonjin1051 ! :angry:

haha, why so red?

Well for starters you're sipping on some Latte without even inviting me ! :mad:

For another; I am still mad at @SvenSvensonov for Leaving so abruptly without even saying 'Goodbye' before and then popping up not to say 'Hello my Japanese and Pakistani brother' but to update the Micro-story thread ! :angry:

@SvenSvensonov that was wrong and not brotherly like ! :tsk:

Well for starters you're sipping on some Latte without even inviting me ! :mad:

For another; I am still mad at @SvenSvensonov for Leaving so abruptly without even saying 'Goodbye' before and then popping up not to say 'Hello my Japanese and Pakistani brother' but to update the Micro-story thread ! :angry:

@SvenSvensonov that was wrong and not brotherly like ! :tsk:

hehehe, you like caramel macchiato w/ 1 shot ? Hehe, next time, i'll get you one. :)

As for Svenny Boy, haha, maybe he's busy?

@Akheilos , please explain . How does this work ? how are they so small ?
11262011_1666542140234433_5553131878184635362_n.jpg

11230040_1666542176901096_1909375533417626341_n.jpg

11067767_1666542223567758_1372323003305031683_n.jpg

11121089_1666542243567756_3063471670100047172_n.jpg
My best guess is pruning....then again I am no tree expert...

Reply to Daneshmand's post, the thread might have been deleted but I answered after it was deleted and didn't want the post going to waste:

Lets stop abusing the poster just because he is Iranian. We must be aware what the situation looks like to outsiders from fairly stable countries. To them it looks like Pakistan will fall within minutes and is highly unstable and in many ways this is true.

The difference between Irani and Pakistani psyche is that Iran treats the killing of its people as a major offense. Every attack that has occurred against Iran be it by Jundullah or other groups has been in some way responded to. On the other hand we are oblivious to the suffering of our people and we have become used to this killing. We do not consider these suicide bombings, targetted attacks and shootings as a major phenomenon and go about our lives normally.

This is the victim of war and bloodshed. We have become used to violence and it has become intermeshed in our society.We hear about an attack and go about things normally. Iranians and other nations treat human life as sacred.

In reality we should be like them and several ministers should resign as a result of these attacks. But in Pakistan we have never seen such resignations.

With Takfiri groups asserting their power on streets of Pakistan every day and massacring people left and right (eg in Karachi today), specially those who are seen as not belonging to their sick ideology, it is time to question what people on this forum think about future?

What do you think? Will this state get hijacked eventually? As the events are going, things seem to be getting out of control, do you think the future will be dark?

Today another massive attack occurred. Just like always there will be some talk and some chest thumping and then it will all back to normal with Takfiri groups and ideologies becoming ever more stronger. Do you think eventually they will take over? History is full of such examples. When voice of the sane people is shut up and the innocents are slaughtered, such a future will not be far away.

I think time is now ripe for this to be discussed. It can not be brushed under the carpet anymore.

What will be the implication of this for the people of Pakistan, the region and the world?

There is a difference between state collapse and instability. What Pakistan is facing is instability, not collapse of the state. Though in some cases this (state collapse) has happened (like in Swat and FATA) where the institutions have crumbled as the power of the Taliban and other takfiri outfits rose it is not happening all over the country. These terrorists have challenged the power holders but they are far from ruling Pakistan as a state.

There are a number of questions that we must ask.

Can the Taliban actually control territory-lets say they control FATA (even though such rule is contested), can they really control Islamabad or Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar or any other city? They use suicide bombings, car bombings and assasinations to weaken the state fabric, but can they tear it completely. Can they really enforce sharia law? (the way they see it)... Do they represent the majority of the people? Do they have wider political/national/ethnic support? If the answer is no then it is clear the state itself will not fall though it will continue "struggling" and "straggling" along. Not an ideal situation you would say, but also not one where the government, the community or people are about to fall to terrorists.

Also there are beautiful images of resistance to the takfiris which often the western media avoids. Malala Yousufzai, Aitzaz Hassan, the police guard who grappled with a suicide bomber. So there is hope. But there are problems as well. We need to for one, end our apathy to death and destruction, something we have grown used to due to years of undying, constant violence.

@Daneshmand @Suleiman, @haman10 @Serpentine

My best guess is pruning....then again I am no tree expert...

They look too much for pruning

Reply to Daneshmand's post, the thread might have been deleted but I answered after it was deleted and didn't want the post going to waste:

Lets stop abusing the poster just because he is Iranian. We must be aware what the situation looks like to outsiders from fairly stable countries. To them it looks like Pakistan will fall within minutes and is highly unstable and in many ways this is true.

The difference between Irani and Pakistani psyche is that Iran treats the killing of its people as a major offense. Every attack that has occurred against Iran be it by Jundullah or other groups has been in some way responded to. On the other hand we are oblivious to the suffering of our people and we have become used to this killing. We do not consider these suicide bombings, targetted attacks and shootings as a major phenomenon and go about our lives normally.

This is the victim of war and bloodshed. We have become used to violence and it has become intermeshed in our society.We hear about an attack and go about things normally. Iranians and other nations treat human life as sacred.

In reality we should be like them and several ministers should resign as a result of these attacks. But in Pakistan we have never seen such resignations.

There is a difference between state collapse and instability. What Pakistan is facing is instability, not collapse of the state. Though in some cases this (state collapse) has happened (like in Swat and FATA) where the institutions have crumbled as the power of the Taliban and other takfiri outfits rose it is not happening all over the country. These terrorists have challenged the power holders but they are far from ruling Pakistan as a state.

There are a number of questions that we must ask.

Can the Taliban actually control territory-lets say they control FATA (even though such rule is contested), can they really control Islamabad or Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar or any other city? They use suicide bombings, car bombings and assasinations to weaken the state fabric, but can they tear it completely. Can they really enforce sharia law? (the way they see it)... Do they represent the majority of the people? Do they have wider political/national/ethnic support? If the answer is no then it is clear the state itself will not fall though it will continue "struggling" and "straggling" along. Not an ideal situation you would say, but also not one where the government, the community or people are about to fall to terrorists.

Also there are beautiful images of resistance to the takfiris which often the western media avoids. Malala Yousufzai, Aitzaz Hassan, the police guard who grappled with a suicide bomber. So there is hope. But there are problems as well. We need to for one, end our apathy to death and destruction, something we have grown used to due to years of undying, constant violence.

@Daneshmand @Suleiman, @haman10 @Serpentine
:tup:

If the answer is no
The answer is definitely NO .

but the question is : is that enough ? can a powerful and proud nation like pakistan accept such a situation ? i hope the answer is no , again .

Look mate , lets face it . Pakistan's main problem is not india . is not US either . its terrorism

I suggest a 3 step cure to this unfortunate disease and i'd love to read your response to it :

1- increase the GDP spent on education = > a long time but effective solution to all of pakistan's problems .

2- Declaring an state of war in pakistan . engaging all terrorist spots all around the country and get it over already

3- Meanwhile seeking big-loans and financial aids from muslim countries to handle this surge of expenditure more effectively .

This is not a status-quo situation . this is effecting pakistan on the largest scale possible . it has effected your economy , politics , power , education , welfare , healthcare , .....

this is an ALL-OUT war in my humble opinion . a war waged not only on pakistani nation but also on all other muslims around the world as a result .

Grafting can be another way but I am not sure actually...do you have an article to go with those plants?

Dwarf gene?
sorry if it sounds rude , but can you please change your avatar , sis ?

whenever i see your avatar , i'm depressed for at least ten mins .

sorry if it sounds rude , but can you please change your avatar , sis ?

whenever i see your avatar , i'm depressed for at least ten mins .
Sorry bro, I have this avatar as a reminder of how much Pakistan needs to change to avoid such shit....Like America made 9/11 a battle campaign I made this my motto to educate and ensure resetting of the mindset of my people...

Grafting can be another way but I am not sure actually...do you have an article to go with those plants?

Dwarf gene?

Part 6: Growing Dwarf Fruit Trees in Your Mini Fruit Garden - Abundant Mini Gardens

I've seen grafting but never like that

and regarding dwarf gene,From the link you posted:

''Even dwarf fruit trees usually grow 8-10 feet high. I don’t know about you, but that is beyond what I can reach without using a ladder. I prefer to make my trees easy to manage by keeping them 4 – 6½ feet high''

@WAJsal posted those donno his source

Back
Top Bottom