What's new

Whatever

Sorry, sir. I am completely blank on this.
No worries my friend

Hahah,jamahir bahi wud post gals pictures that i dont like. So i was like lets do this doodle. Lolzzzz..

@Bishnoo loves Beef i know in landswap thread that guy was running abusive on u, i reported him,posts are off the thread now.
Aap toh pagal heh? What was abusive u mad woman?

Close your eyes kiddo!!
Or you should skip such lines. Lolzzz

I'm sure she was joking. :)

When's your exam?
Oh ihad told u before i was kidding. aur kuch nahiii. I am surprised i told u iwas kidding yet u are acting as if u dont know

Jamahir bahi i hope u are recuperating fast from ur headache.

Last edited:
Jamahir bahi i hope u are recuperating fast from ur headache.

thanks... better than before... slept for some four hours again... hopefully longer sleep will come in two hours so that i wake up fresh tomorrow.

I didnt read 1st post of 1st thread and when i saw that ranjeet i wanted to burn his profile some way and throw outta screen. Abuser . Ganday log is duniya kay.. These *****indians how they hop upand down whenevr some discussion on kashmir comes up. Jamahir iwill see if i cud read the solution. But its simple ,around indepndence nehru etc held kashmir by force nd lied. Then when we were winning over he went runnng to uno to stop war. And then he made total lame promises of plebiscite. And once cease fire was called these indian bhindian for 70 years have made those innocent ppls lives burning helll. What the hell what the hell.
The solution is simple go for plebiscite . I saw yesterday ok wait iwill quote just see this disgusting post of sarthak,u want to spit on these bloody indians faces.:
BJP MP admits Kashmiris not willing to stay with India
Theres an extent to cruelty and such words.
I dont want to get into further details.Lemme also tell u india never wants any solution to kashmir issue.she doesnt want at all. So whats the use in discussing. Musharraf had taken 4 points to mms, still nothing happened, india again had backed out because she a ******.
Lets leave it. But i have to say one thing.i am a person who holds faith in Allah. And i have to say there has been so much zulm. And when it gets beyond a certain point then what happens...the oppressors wishes that hadnt happened to him. I am waiting for that day until something significant unravels. As they say Allah ki lathi bay awaz hai. So well hopefully soon.

@jamahir had u actually read the convos btw me and bishnoo. We hd talked kashmir,is thats why u brought kashmir here.. Actually wheni post i really dont think ppl wil come and read this thread ,so well i automatically assume nobody would have read my posts,not that it effects me even if somone reads. But was just wondering. Mera khayal tha iss thread may ppl only come when they have to post something n thats that. Cuz thats how ido as well. But nowadays i do post a lot here.

@jamahir had u actually read the convos btw me and bishnoo. We hd talked kashmir,is thats why u brought kashmir here..

though i saw you mentioning kashmir to him, i think you have mentioned it before in your initial days on pdf, so i thought i seek your opinion.

Actually wheni post i really dont think ppl come and read this thread ,so well i automatically assum enobody would have read my posts,not that it effect me even if somone reads.

well, this is a open thread, though i don't see the turks here or the africans or the west asians ( except hazzy - falcon29, from gaza/usa ).

But nowadays i do post a lot here.

yes, you are one of the most prolific posters here... :D the others being your fellow kashmiri, armstrong, and his friends. :D

i too am a regular here.

I didnt read 1st post of 1st thread and when i saw that ranjeet i wanted to burn his profile some way and throw outta screen. Abuser .

ranjeet many times lets his talent in sarcasm take over sensibility, one reason why he is one of the most banned members. :lol:

But its simple ,around indepndence nehru etc held kashmir by force nd lied. Then when we were winning over he went runnng to uno to stop war. And then he made total lame promises of plebiscite. And once cease fire was called these indian bhindian for 70 years have made those innocent ppls lives burning helll. What the hell what the hell.
The solution is simple go for plebiscite .

plebiscite is good, though (a). the results should be acceptable ( by common sense ) to all parties and to the more thinking of the world's peoples and should not contribute to more problems, (b). one needs to have solutions ready for possible results.

in india-administered kashmir, there are the reactionaries like aasiya andrabi who is more concerned about the length of her burqa than about kashmir... she is really filthy, believe me... some years ago, her group ( dukhtaraan-e-millat ) threatened to throw acid on ladies who did not "cover up"... about two years ago, i think, was the case of a all-ladies music band called "pargaash" forced to wind-up because of the poisonous actions of some reactionaries.

because the demands of the india-administered kashmiris have been hijacked by reactionaries, just saying "plebiscite" will not be enough. :-)

however, please do watch this fine film called "harud" made by the kashmiri, aamir bashir, who later played the brother of the heroine in the 2014 film, haider.

harud is a very different film to the typical bollywood-style flashiness... it is in the style of the supposed "irani cinema" and really depicts the dilemma of kashmiris... please do watch now, if possible...

I saw yesterday ok wait iwill quote just see this disgusting post of sarthak,u want to spit on these bloody indians faces.:
BJP MP admits Kashmiris not willing to stay with India
Theres an extent to cruelty and such words.

i saw that thread and his post some half hour ago... as you say, the words are cruel... nationalism/religious-obsession turns people into callous psychopaths who cannot see people.

Back
Top Bottom