What's new

Whatever

What have y'all done to my thread? :D

finally the creator of this thread is back :lol:

See we filled 182 (was 350+ pages yesterday before WebMaster doubled the number of posts per page)............. in just few weeks

Look at the screenshot :rofl:

00c4f0567be58a159c5ba79bab92f564.jpg

finally the creator of this thread is back :lol:

See we filled 182 (was 350+ pages yesterday before WebMaster doubled the number of posts per page)............. in just few weeks

Look at the screenshot :rofl:

00c4f0567be58a159c5ba79bab92f564.jpg

1,304 post impressive Mr Zaki.

Where is the proxy guardian of this thread "the most interesting man in the world" the seeker of parking lot attendants aka ptldM3?

What do you think ptldM3 means? M3 is likely his BMW M3?

I know how I can get his attention "PAK-FA is rubbish" :lol: :toast_sign:

1,304 post impressive Mr Zaki.

Where is the proxy guardian of this thread "the most interesting man in the world" the seeker of parking lot attendants aka ptldM3?

What do you think ptldM3 means? M3 is likely his BMW M3?

I know how I can get his attention "PAK-FA is rubbish" :toast_sign:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

90% of Russki's posts were in this thread couple of weeks before. But then Russki (ptldM3) and Emo stopped visiting this thread for some unknown reason :undecided: so no idea where he is now

Don't worry now you have replied here......... you will find him soon :angel:

Some member posted it in another topic a little while ago.

Religious bigots at their best :-

Update : A friend of mine on facebook pointed out that the 3rd guy from the right (light blue shalwar qameez) himself is sporting a jawline beard. So he must be there to protest against big business and globalization and to support local companies manufacturing blades for straight razors or his beard somehow grows in jawline fashion magically.

Last edited:
90% of Russki's posts were in this thread couple of weeks before. But then Russki (ptldM3) and Emo stopped visiting this thread for some unknown reason :undecided: so no idea where he is now

Don't worry now you have replied here......... you will find him soon :angel:

Emo is my favorite PDF personality :smitten:

Where is she? You say Emo and ptldM3 disappeared at the same time? :azn::lol:

i was just thinking - what was i thinking ? do i need to think ? what is thinking anways ? i am thinking that i need to think about not thinking when i am thinking about thinking ? so confused

half of the forum is after Emo :lol:

Yes first day Emo disappeared
Second day ptlM3

they are visiting this thread for once or twice a week but not regular attendance like before

something is happening texas style

i was just thinking - what was i thinking ? do i need to think ? what is thinking anways ? i am thinking that i need to think about not thinking when i am thinking about thinking ? so confused

have some chick and ull not find boring

half of the forum is after Emo :lol:

Yes first day Emo disappeared
Second day ptlM3

they are visiting this thread for once or twice a week but not regular attendance like before

well whad'ya know? our Emo Girl is Ms Congeniality :)

Back
Top Bottom