What's new

Whatever

I'm good ! what about you ?
Yes... because there's no interesting news,exept that the unemployment rate declined this month.... for once,but it won't continue :partay:

On lunch break now. It snowed here today another 3 inches, just can't wait for spring to be here already. I'm going crazy not being able to go biking and jogging in the trails.

Winter is okay over there in France? You're in Paris , oui ?

first i congratulate you on your urdu :)
@Armstrong caffeine is the juice which makes one run.. it is something you must start... Addiction is good :P I know it might upset those hormones :whistle: but they get back to normal soon

darn i wanted to claim you as a Kashmiri :o:

I thought he was from Rawalpindi. :(
Jakistan zindabad ?! :partay:

On lunch break now. It snowed here today another 3 inches, just can't wait for spring to be here already. I'm going crazy not being able to go biking and jogging in the trails.

Winter is okay over there in France? You're in Paris , oui ?

it is cold and rainy. :(
Not in Paris. :chilli::chilli:

@Armstrong lahore :devil: I will find you here and make you drink coffee :big_boss:
:coffee:

Coffee gives me migraines ! :cry:

I only drink Kashmiri Chai ! :smokin:

Kashmiri-Chai[1].jpg

@Gabriel92 @Nihonjin1051 - You add crushed pistachios and almonds along with sugar or salt as per your choice ! :)

It tastes like :smitten:

ahhhh ok that means you need to get acclimatized to tea

I don't drink much tea either; more like the occasional Kahwah !

But every office I worked or interned for had people drinking tea as if it doing so was a religious commandment ! :lol:

One of my friends even explained it to me 'Armstrong you know how your cell phone can't work without power....well drinking tea is how we charge ourselves up' and I was like What logic ! :o:

u didnt offer any to me... i m going now.. snifff

Its for you too ! :agree:

I have a specific set i skill and I will find you ...
i was thinking on the lines of asking him to come drink coffee :P too lazy and old to find someone

One of my friends even explained it to me 'Armstrong you know how your cell phone can't work without power....well drinking tea is how we charge ourselves up' and I was like What logic ! :o:
I do not drink tea either but coffee is something i have on times of exhaustion...
But every office I worked or interned for had people drinking tea as if it doing so was a religious commandment ! :lol:
Well you need to visit Karachi there they have some tea fixation I thought Lahore was tea crazy till I saw the people of Karachi

Back
Top Bottom