What's new

Whatever

parho*
It just makes me cringe when you replace rh -> d when romanising Urdu...We have enough confusions with two different 'kh', 'gh', 't', 'd' 'th' and 'dh' already :fie:
Thats how we write it in hindi.
Pakistanis would right Larki for a gal and Indians would write Ladki.
Padho,Padoh would be closer to how the word sounds in hindi.
but it should be written as it sounds... at least as close as possible.

let us say our japani friend, nihonjin, read the word "parho"... wouldn't he read "par" and "ho"... what does that mean??

it sounds similar to "maro".
:lol:
Right!!

Will somebody help me in this? I have been getting one or two obscene photos or videos posted on my time line by others or in others time line by me (others presume). In the process I have unfriended many and many have unfriended me. How to stop it and how it is coming? Families and relatives are going mad.
Unfriending wont help.
Check your privacy and security settings.
I'm assuming this must be happening on your fb account. Reporting what you think is spam would help not just you but also ur family members.

I have no idea bro, never encountered any such problem. :undecided:
@levina

It is is coming from friends who may not be knowing that the posts are in their names in others timeline. Those who have experienced it is taking it lightly and saying "Don't worry, its spam" and advising not to click on those notifications. But those who don't are ....digging out my fourteen past generation by calling me different names!! Of course it has stopped now and I have send apology and explanation. But the damage has been done and it has marred the entire day:-)....And today is my anniversary...:-)

@levina

It is is coming from friends who may not be knowing that the posts are in their names in others timeline. Those who have experienced it is taking it lightly and saying "Don't worry, its spam" and advising not to click on those notifications. But those who don't are ....digging out my fourteen past generation by calling me different names!! Of course it has stopped now and I have send apology and explanation. But the damage has been done and it has marred the entire day:-)....And today is my anniversary...:-)
Happy anniversary Bro, what a day for the family members to find the your dark side :devil:
Bhabhi ji will be all :butcher:

@thesolar65
happy-anniversary-4.gif

This I guess is your 26th anniversary??? :)

@levina

so did it appear on your wall too??
I think you should report any spam stuff that appears on anybody's wall. Btw did you msg ur frens regarding the spam that appeared on their walls??? lolzz
Bekaar me firing mil gayee hogi. :lol:

The report tab pops up when you open the small arrow towards the RHS top of any post.
upload_2015-1-29_13-48-25.png

thanks for that, especially after our argument of yesterday.
i respect your views and agree with some of them. I have no personal problem with what you say.
I am against Gaddafi guards but I know most Libyans loved him for the amount of care he showed to them. I respect his leadership and after talking to Libyans I do not trust the media about what they said about him.
But I know Syrians I have lots of friends from there and Assad may follow a good system of governance but as a person he is a monster. That I have been told by many people and not any media. This is something out of system of rule or principles. Because the basis of any principle is the value of human life. You can not sacrifice children for your principle with your own hand and expect good

Besides, we don't Romanise so that foreigners can read it, it's for our own convenience.
I actually smiled at someone else saying what i always do... Seriously enough with making things harder. asaan bananay ki jiga haar kaam mushkil karnay ka pata nahi kia maza ata ha

I am against Gaddafi guards

those ladies?? why?? :what:

but I know most Libyans loved him for the amount of care he showed to them. I respect his leadership and after talking to Libyans I do not trust the media about what they said about him.

:tup:

But I know Syrians I have lots of friends from there and Assad may follow a good system of governance but as a person he is a monster. That I have been told by many people and not any media. This is something out of system of rule or principles. Because the basis of any principle is the value of human life. You can not sacrifice children for your principle with your own hand and expect good

i ask you what should bashar have done to convince you that he's not a monster?? when 30,000+ nato-backed terrorists invade your land in 2011, what is it you can do except fight... he risks his life and his family's life every day... i will be banned if i post pictures of what those nato criminals did in libya and syria... they want to do that to bashar and his wife and his children.

he is being the proper leader... he offered many times negotiation meetings and elections with all syrian opposition groups, under observation of uno... but the western bloc refused, even though they should have nothing to do with syria.

maybe you should visit syria... there are former-soviet-region media teams going into syria regularly... you can follow them around, and if that is not possible, simply go around syria... in these things, getting people's opinions first ( even mine ) is not not good... take a big-picture view... and look at two of our syrian members, syrian lion and thrax... thrax hates bashar and syrian army... and thrax never even lived in syria, he is only of syrian origin... it is people like thrax who formed the initial ntc and fsa... they personally knew of no injustice done by muammar and bashar, they simply believed what their exiled parents told them.

i will search for one of my long-ish picture posts about syria.

lastly, i didn't find any discrepancies in this link you gave... ( Assad: Terrorists may attack chemical weapons inspectors, blame Damascus — RT News ).

he is being the proper leader
The differences between Alawites and Sunnis in Syria have sharpened dangerously since the beginning of the uprising against President Bashar al-Assad, whose family is Alawite. The reason for tension is primarily political, rather than religious: top position in Assad’s army are held by Alawite officers, while most of the rebels from the Free Syrian Armycome from Syria’s Sunni majority.
He does not have the real love of the people my friend. I ask you to talk to Syrians who have been kicked out and can not even get their passport renewed. There are 12 percent who rule the rest and the choices given to people are lies. The first step in any system is having a leader who at least has the trust of the people. This leader has always favoured people based on religious sects rather looking at other things. I have met a lot of Syrians and do not believe in any media regarding this. Remember the local people are also fighting against Assad because they do not see him as a leader. I ask you to please read on the issue in the terms of people views. Search the problems people of Syria even have in renewing passports at one time because of their sect.
As for the article there were supposed to be no chemical weapons in Syria to begin with. Weapons which can kill people with no control and effects which last long term are not allowed and nor should they be. They are worse then nuclear weapons in a sense because they are actually used in the world in these times. Why they were even made under this man is a big question whether he used them or not is another issue which we may not agree on.

are you not bored?? :D

i don't use fake-book... you too could do that. :-)
You live in the triassic :lol:
you watch intellectual talks by grand sheikh anjem choudhry. :o:
Naaaahhh
That was posted by a friend of mine on my fb-pdf. Lolzzz

@levina where's your reply to my long libya picture-post... i took a long time find pictures and quote-and-write. :pissed:
I did not want to bang my head against a wall.
I mean i knew you would be angry at me for not replying back but then thats what you do to my long posts.Dont you?? :P
Ab jhellloooo :whistle:

You live in the triassic :lol:

no, i am classic... :lol: i am sophisticated, simple and don't jump up and down on what 100 others are cheering for. :p:

I did not want to bang my head against a wall.

that is a line i usually say on pdf.

I mean i knew you would be angry at me for not replying back but then thats what you do to my long posts.Dont you?? :P
Ab jhellloooo :whistle:

oh... badla... i see... but when did i thrash your long posts?? :what:

come on... my posts are are always simple, and this one clearly discredited all those links you put.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom