What's new

Whatever

@Nihonjin1051 do you think you could find a documentary on Tokugawa Ieyasu i am reading up on his life and i would like to know more and I do not feel like going book hunting in Pakistan it is difficult to get a book on these topics.
The Battle of Sekigahara also if there is any good documentary on it. I ask you because maybe there are some in Japanese that have been dubbed over in english or have subtitles.

@Nihonjin1051 do you think you could find a documentary on Tokugawa Ieyasu i am reading up on his life and i would like to know more and I do not feel like going book hunting in Pakistan it is difficult to get a book on these topics.
The Battle of Sekigahara also if there is any good documentary on it. I ask you because maybe there are some in Japanese that have been dubbed over in english or have subtitles.

I would love to find one for you. Is there a particular clan you have an interest in ? Or are you just interested in the Tokugawa ? If you want, @Gufi , i can recommend to you some really good books that covers the Senggoku Jidai. A light reading , if you may. :)

I would love to find one for you. Is there a particular clan you have an interest in ? Or are you just interested in the Tokugawa ? If you want, @Gufi , i can recommend to you some really good books that covers the Senggoku Jidai. A light reading , if you may. :)
Tokugawa Shogunate has inspired me a lot but i would love any suggestions and please try to have more documentaries. There is a severe shortage of good books in Pakistan on Japanese history and it take weeks for things to come by post and costs more then the book itself. But give me a book list also i will tell my brother to bring them when he comes to visit.

ha ha ha , @levina cheche, you mentioned this game 'brainwars' before, and now i'm interested in playing it. What's it about by the way? Is it like similar to jeopardy ?
I am not sure how jeopardy is played but brainwars has lot many games.And when u take up a challenge or challenge somebody then u r given 3 rounds to compete.Each round has diff sets of games (each time). At the end of the match brainwars shows your brain map and how you 're developing it.
I got addicted to it because of friend. :)

The games (as I already told you earlier) is created to test your mathematical ability, speed, concentration, accuracy, observation and memory.
And your brain chart might look like this (or even better hehehe).

image.jpg

I am not sure how jeopardy is played but brainwars has lot many games.And when u take up a challenge or challenge somebody then u r given 3 rounds to compete.Each round has diff sets of games (each time). At the end of the match brainwars shows your brain map and how you 're developing it.

The games (as I already told you earlier) is created to test your mathematical ability, speed, concentration, accuracy, observation and memory.

View attachment 185133

I'm going to search for this app....LOL!

View attachment 185133
what is this....

lol.. that was keema... slip of finger..:P

going to sleep.. good nite...:)
keema is what is used in hindi... and recently it became a english word... added in oxford dictionary ...lol
papad too became english word, along with other 200 more hindi words, were assimilated in oxford dictionary...

how would i know... u never told me about it...:P

Not them as much as people who will eat ...

ahh...I dont experiment on my food in the plate (qeemaa)
keema is what is used in
hindi... and recently it
became a english word...
added in oxford
dictionary ...lol
papad too became english
word, along with other 200
more hindi words, were
assimilated in oxford
dictionary...

keema is what is used in
hindi... and recently it
became a english word...
added in oxford
dictionary ...lol
papad too became english
word, along with other 200
more hindi words, were
assimilated in oxford
dictionary...
ok good to know you browse dictionaries to check whats in from which language...Does Oxford pay you? :p:

Astute observation, @Gufi . I still remember watching this almost 2 years ago:
i live in the land of democratic censorship and thus can not see the video i am sorry but trust me i know how Syrians feel i know the level of hate for, in the words of a friend who lost relatives,the US and its UN selfish actions which only cares for Israel and does not care about others. You radicalize people when you do not care for them and when there is such a huge difference in words and actions.
@Nihonjin1051 did not want to detract the thread. But things are never correctly seen by one outlook but by many. I understand the way Japan is looking at things right now after the video with Japanese prisoners, I understand how China looks at this region, and I can tell you the most probably troops on the ground will be Indian and not Chinese if anyone from south east asia does go. But the thing forgotten is always the root cause and the media never goes below the problem to understand what causes it and no one bothers to find out. It is frustrating at times to see the singular view people have on things and their lack of understanding towards other views. Like i read in one of your posts there needs to be a balance in this world and there is yet no balance for many things, including the media itself.
A Muslim's Response to Anti-Islam Protesters in Germany
read this it is very informative. then search the comments of Rupert Murdoch after the paris killings and his media empire. With this policy there can never be peace because peace requires honest efforts with controls and checks. One can not say something and by actions do another. im sorry for tagging you so much

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom