What's new

Whatever

:lol:

Islamic terrorism impacts India too.. wait the whole world!

Get a life and come out of your cave! :cheers:
Islamic extremism might be a problem in India but in camparison that is least of India's problem (mass poverty, female infanticide, castes etc.)

Get a life and come out and see the slums around you.

Islamic extremism might be a problem in India but in camparison that is least of India's problem (mass poverty, female infanticide, castes etc.)

Get a life and come out and see the slums around you.
A Pakistani giving us a lecture, oh the irony!

I will let you go now.. shooooo :D

A Pakistani giving us a lecture, oh the irony!

I will let you go now.. shooooo :D
You do see the difference here don’t you? I’m not on an Indian forum telling them how bad their religion is and how poor they are. When at the same time my country is in a similar or worse situation. It seems you indian have your priorities in order. The Indian slum dwellers are very proud of your unintelligible comments that do nothing but stifle real genuine debates.

Enjoy.
almirage3.jpg
bacch
bachhey jiye tere , mere dost. Kali photu dekhkej pet bhar gya.

@Nihonjin1051 - Bro, do you know a little bit about the financial trading industry over there in Japan ? I mean how do you get in ? How are foreigners perceived in the workplace ? Etc.

@Nihonjin1051 - Bro, do you know a little bit about the financial trading industry over there in Japan ? I mean how do you get in ? How are foreigners perceived in the workplace ? Etc.

Absolutely ! There is a growing number of foreign professionals making their presence known in Japan , buddy. Japanese professionals judge character on ability, not on face value. Things that are considered highly:

1. Understanding of material
2. Work culture
3. Team oriented
4. Communication
5. Education

@Armstrong ,

There are a lot of jobs availability , if you're interested:

Jobs in Japan,Work Employment Opportunities,free posting site,job search for foreigners,Americans

In regards for work permit, residency permit check this out:

JAPAN : visa, immigration, working visa, spouse visa

well relax i am not serious about practicing medicine as a career it is more to do with u know getting a degree in life.. medicine is not the way to earn a living too dull
You gotta be kidding me... thats the most noble profession.
Gufi said:
sorry we have lots of engineers i think that is what Germans are so angry about :P
No way India a huge factory which manufactures 100s and 1000s of engineers each year.
if i start quoting the engineers (Indians) On this forum then you will be shocked to know that we out number you. :lol:

i is a balien you can not catch me...
btw why are u angry at your eyes
Did you call me a rolling pin?? :coffee:
:pissed:

nice to see an informed choice as a DP mostly it is actresses or something
Thank you, you're the first to compliment this DP.
:)

I brought our chit-chat here bcoz I did not want to derail that TTA's thread further.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom