What's new

Whatever

10452445_787510364612905_1491864959989234781_n-jpg.182733

This pic reminds me of the final scene of the movie Blackhawk down.

@levina

i recommend the hindi film "guzaarish", having hrithik and aishwarya... its about a man fighting the law for euthanasia for himself.

very good film... chanced upon it two weeks back while flicking the remote... didn't see the middle part though... but do watch.

Last edited:
@levina

i recommend the hindi film "guzaarish", having hrithik and aishwarya... its about a man fighting the law for euthanasia for himself.

very good film... chanced upon it two weeks back while flicking the remote... didn't see the middle part though... but do watch.
I wanted to watch it, then decided against it because it would be an emotionally draining experience.
So i watch such movies only when am in certain mood, albeit the songs were good enough and both Hrithik and Aishwarya do seem to have done a good work.
I cant say when I'll watch it but i will watch it.
Thanks! :)

I'm mostly a happy go lucky kinda person, i cant take too much negativity.

Anyone else think PDF needs more quality and less quantity? I see a lot of politically charged, un-informative and purely speculative threads and posts. If PDF is to be a respectable forum, and it has been linked to by the ISSB, that's an honor that isn't being done any favors by the quality of some posts.

What's the standard of research, what's the standard of quality, and what can be done to improve the respectability and informativeness of PDF? I try, so do many others, but even more add very little to the quality of this forum.

Anyone else think PDF needs more quality and less quantity? I see a lot of politically charged, un-informative and purely speculative threads and posts. If PDF is to be a respectable forum, and it has been linked to by the ISSB, that's an honor that isn't being done any favors by the quality of some posts.

What's the standard of research, what's the standard of quality, and what can be done to improve the respectability and informativeness of PDF? I try, so do many others, but even more add very little to the quality of this forum.
I do, this is a potentially amazing platform for people 2 people contact but sadly there's a serious troll infestation problem (and I've been guilty too lol)

mostly it's great, but sometimes it feels like the laiveleak, jootube comment section :sarcastic:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom